Prologue

Long time ago, or maybe some months ago, a young girl was born but was left in the shadows that come.

In that moment of darkness, a blue man appeared, with half of a mask on his face, he took the girl as his daughter and named her a Fatui.

She grew between soldiers, agents, mages, and every kind of person. As expected, she joined them too, but that came after having a grade in Snezhnaya. All thanks to her father's influences.

She fought so many times, she joined so many massive attacks, presenced her sibling's murder, and once she had to steal a holy lyre. But she couldn't make it, by so she committed to a bigger challenge to prove she can stay with Fatui. And most likely, show her father, Dottore, that she deserves the "Daughter" title.

This one challenge involved mixing with normal people. And how can a murderer mage can go unnoticed?

Because they never had a Prejudice.

But between the so many people she had to cheat, one of them was her boss.

But who didn't believe in her hoax was his student.

Thanks to her amazing lying skills, she was able to trick him, telling him she was doing a research and slowly dug the grave of his boss, Albedo.

And when it was too late to regret, the damage was already done.

Fatui used the tools she made to plan an attack to Albedo. And the worst part is that she was the head of the troop.

But once the secrets behind were revealed; Once the Wind God blessed her; And once her heart was ready to be broken; She betrayed them.

And she realized that the debt she was supposed to pay would be paid once she finishes with him.

But she couldn't.

She was grateful of the life he gave her.

And the most they could do is to keep going in different directions and never meet again.

And she became free.

Now she wasn't a Fatui Harbinger's daughter, yet a murderer.

She was an alchemist.

And her trip hasn't started yet.

So many dreams left behind. Where do they go?

Your sins will never be Forgiven. But Sucrose will show us how that's possible.

Inazuma, the land of broken dreams and ambitions. What place is better to realize how dreams can be forgotten?

Two Souls

One land

Two loves

And fall in the rabbit hole.