Chapter Three

Stay- Kid Laroi ft Justin Bieber 🤍

As we walked into McDonald  and we walked towards a table that a two boys where already sitting there .

Hey guys he greated them and they did their wired handshake.

This is Ethan and Michael my best friends and guys this is Elena and Amira my new friend that I talked about.

Oh it's nice to meet you Elena and Amira.

You too.

Ethan was a boy with golden brown hair and brown eyes and Nicholas Is a boy with black hair and gray eyes  we sat down and talked we ordered food and ate and talked and laughed.

It's was fun.

After than we exchached numbers than we went into Adrian's car and Zoom off.

               ~ Home ~
As Amber and I walked towards our door my heart beat faster than normal because of this simple fact.

My father was home.

Isn't that supposed to be a great news you may ask?

Yeah..... That on till my mother left us for her new family Seven years ago. My father started drinking Excessively, sleeping with different women and Two years ago he started using his anger on us mostly me.

Don't make him mad, stay at my back. I told Amber

Lena....she began

No do as I say. I say and walked into the house.

My father was on the couch with a woman sucking each other's faces

Eww

Good afternoon father we greated

He stared at us and said with a evil smile on his face

Where's dinner he asked.

We are just arriving from school father so....he interrupted

Shut up bitch! He screamed angrily
When am talking you don't talk.

I......a heavy slap interupted me I immediately fall on the floor because of the force of the slap. Than he turns to the woman he was with and smiled and said wanna teach this slut a lesson.

The woman have me a creepy smile than replied

With pleasure.

Please dad don't do this to Lena! Amber screamed coming in front of me

What the hell is she doing?!
She's gonna get hurt!

You little bitch who are to tell what to do! He shouted Imidately slapping her than he pulled her my the hair tightly I could see her face turn red.
I wanted help her but the help me down I screamed and cried begging him to let her go.

After locking amber in a room he faced me bringing out his thick leather belt than started hitting me with it on till I passed out the last I heard was Amber cries that was begging him to stop.

Aww poor babies 🥺💔

What do you think?

Please share your thoughts 🤔

Vote and comment 🖤

🦋Olla🦋