You need a job, jackass

POV (y/n)

I randomly woke up at, like, 4 am or something along those lines, and went to the kitchen to get myself something to eat.

I opened my fridge, just to realize that "..it's empty.."

Yeah, well, no shit sherlock, you can't even keep a job for more than 2 weeks.

Right.. it's time for me to get a new job

...again.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

The next day, I was looking through the news, man, I feel old, until I saw something that had catched my attention;

"Freddy fazbear pizza.. hm" i thought out loud.

I'll just have to clean up the tables, stages and animatronics? that doesn't sound hard. The pay isn't too bad either..

I circled the article with a red pen and flipped through the paper to see if there were any better jobs available.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Alright then.." I sigh
I guess my best option would be that wierd pizzaria..

I quickly decided I would apply for that job. After all, it was one of the easiest jobs and had an okay pay.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Aw, Hell yeah" i got the job!

well... almost;

"i just have to show up tomorrow and prove that i am indeed able to clean up after some children. And then, boom; I have money."

I checked the time, 7 pm, and decided I still had enough time to go and take a short nap or something, I mean- work starts at 12 am and ends at 6 am, which is in the middle of the night, so it would be very much convenient if I wouldn't be too tired.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I yawned and got up "What time is it now..?" I checked my phone.

shit, its 11 pm already.

I got up, tidied myself, and put on my new uniform,
"Well, this certainly has a lot of purple." I checked in the mirror if I looked presentable enough to go show myself outside.

Well.. I guess its not the worst.

I made sure I was all ready to leave when I suddenly realized something
"fuck! Its almost midnight!" how the hell did it take me so long to get ready??!

I quickly grabbed my car keys, got out of my house, closed my door cause I am a very responsible individual, and started driving to the pizzeria, where, with a little bit of luck, I might just start working at from now on.

××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"phew.." I think I'm not that late.

I looked at the big ass restaurant in front of me. "Oh. So that's why you get a whole 6 hours to clean it up.."

I went inside and looked around.

"Um, hello?" Logically, I was looking for the owner of the place, or a manager or... whatever.

"Oh! Hey, are you the guy that signed up for the night employment?" A seemingly nice and sweet voice asked me from behind, I turned around to see a not very tall, short blond haired person smiling at me "Uhm- yeah, I suppose that would be me. Uh- who are you?" I asked them.

"I am one of the owners, my name is Henry Emily, but you can just call me by my last name, Emily." They anwsered.
"Okay, uh, well, nice to meet you, Mr.Emily. My name is (y/n)."

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

545 words.