Mornings With Him

Midoriya:

- Waking up next to you is one of the highlights of his life, after a long night out being able to wake up and see you're beautiful face is what he lives for.

- He reaches for you, caressing your shoulder, your face, how beautiful you are, how radiant, what did he do to deserve you, who did he pray to, what wish did he make.

-You represent a better world a happier world, a life he can live in for however long he gets to, As long as he's with you, that life is perfect.

- He decided to make you breakfast, that's the easiest way he can show his affection towards you so he rolls out of bed while you're still knocked out cold and goes to his kitchen.

- That's right, he started living with you not too long ago, it's not just his kitchen it's both of yours, he's so euphoric and he adores you with all of his heart.

- When you wake up and find him cooking for you your heart skips a beat, it's so domestic, as if you guys haven't been through hell the past few years. It's almost as if nothing even matters anymore, all that matters is him, and all that matters is you two together.

- Neither of you really wants to do anything, you just eat together, watch TV, and relax, there's nothing else to do except that so the both of you just relax for the first time in a while.

- Nobody needs you nobody needs him, nobody's dying, nobody is banging down your door with horrifying news that somebody you know is in the hospital or that he's being arrested again.

- You two can finally just be left alone, living your lives, he doesn't know if he still wants to be a hero, he has time to figure it out though So for right now he's just... relaxing.

- You two massage each other, and relax each other, when you two are together everything is perfect, his life is perfect and he's not afraid or ashamed to admit that.

-You're the only thing that hasn't been destroyed for him, that and his friends of course, but the idea of being a hero doesn't really interest him anymore not when he sees the true and full corruption within the entire system.

- Because of the heroes both of you nearly died multiple times, because of the heroes both of you have been traumatized multiple times, and his class has been traumatized multiple times.

- It's not uncommon he guesses, to find someone and want to settle down rather than put his life on the line every single day, but that's what gets him.

- He'd be giving up helping people, legally helping people anyway. He doesn't know if he's quite ready to do that but what he does know is he's going to be there for you, no matter what he's going to protect you to be your support system, to be everything you could possibly need him to be Because he loves you and he loves everything you represent.

- You represent a better world a happier world, a life he can live in for however long he gets to, as long as he's with you, that life is perfect.

- In that life, he can picture being married to you, in a house on a hill, far away from the rest of the world with little kids running around all over the place, that's his perfect life, and regardless of whether or not he's a hero or vigilante or just a regular citizen, he knows you'll be by his side.