Chapter Ten

" Peter! is it really you?" asked Wendy and she ran up to the window where he was sitting and hugged him, hugged him tight and started to cry " Peter... i thought i'd never see you again! why... why did you leave me? i missed you much!" she said " i know... Wendy i missed you too... is that jane?" he asked wendy and she turned around and said " yes... peter thats jane and danny... they are sleeping" she told him " hows tinkerbell? and the lost boys? tiger lily? " asked wendy to peter " woah woah, wendy slow down, before i answer all that whos your friend?" he asked " oh right, Peter meet Elsa, Elsa, Peter" she said " Peter i called you here because i needed your help... you see this book, its what brought me here and i need your help to find a fairy in neverland, i know they live in the Pixie Hallow tree. " i told him and he said " sure ill help you!" i was shocked and happy " really peter will you help me?" i asked and he smiled and said " yes elsa i am... things have changed in neverland, im sure you'll like it" he said " WHAT?!?" your actcually taking her? " said wendy and she turned around to peter " Woah, wendy she needs help, and i am willing to so why not and ----.... wait mintue, wendy.... you're jealous are you? " he asked her " no!... no, no of course not..." said wendy and i laughed  a little " so Elsa... your ready to fly to never land? " he asked me and of course i said yes i was so excited " wait! don't you need pixie dust to fly peter?" asked wendy " oh yeah, we do need pixie dust! luckily i have some in my pouch!" he said and flew around me and sprinkled some next thing you know im flying! he grabs my hand and we fly out as he said " OFF TO NEVERLAND!!" we waved goodbye to wendy and we soared to the sky " there it is elsa straight till morning second star to the right! thats where neverland is" he said and we flew faster next thing you know it was bright and we flew through clouds and then we landed, i was finally in neverland.