Chapter Three

Its the day when elsa is awake and i sit beside her bed wondering if she will be able to wake up, i looked around in elsas room when i was nervous then i spotted a box thats wrapped up on her drawer, just as i was about to get up i felt something grab me and i quickly look and its elsa " elsa! Im so glad your awake!" Elsa gets up slowly and tells me she's alright i hug her and gave her some time to rest. As i walk out from her room i think about what i found about the dust yesterday and tell elsa what is... im not sure what to do.

I go to kristoff and i walk along with him by the pebbled side walk, after an hour later i go to check on elsa, i went in the kingdom and walked along the path that leads to elsas room and i open her door creek.... "Elsa?... Its Anna May i come in?" I asked but i come in away i see her sitting by her window looking outside as i go to her and touch her shoulder, she turns around... shes quiet... i tell her to sit down with me cause i had to tell her something as she looked at me concerned i told her about the dust. She looked at her hands and saw that it was gone and her replied "Anna... thank you for doing that for me" and i go to my room leaving elsa in her room.

As im in my room i hear someone call my name i quickly run see who it was "Elsa! Elsa where are you i have to tel you something important " it was granpapi i run to him and ask him whats going on "Elsa i found about where the dust  came from and who and what it was capable of doing and something even more " said granpapi as i listened to him " Elsa the dust that made you alseep came from a land that was to never be able to grow old the land is called Neverland that land has many magic and creatures such as mermaids Indians and faries. That dust had came from a fairy in neverland that lives in Pixie Hallow where all faries live and have individual talents that help them bring elements to the other worlds likr the changing of seasons... but oncei figured all of this out ive come to know that fairy had taken a potion of all cure which had help me with your sister in past. But thats all ive got to tell you.. but be safe elsa" said granpapi and he left the kingdom. I went to my room and sat next to my window and looked up to the stars i couldnt help but feeling that im close to finding something... something that will change my life but i just don't know what it is, i et off my window and i open the door and sneak outside my kingdom again... after having to find everything that had me thinking about what granpapi told me i went to the library and looked for everything from faires to pixies and found nothing... i gave up and went back to the place where i see the moon but i don't know why i talk to it... but i feel like it brings me somewhere.

I go back to kingdom and to my room and lay down on my bed looking at the window where the stars i suddenly notice something... moving on the window and it grows bigger and bigger and i get up to see what it was and it was frost!