3 nsfw

(This is m×m)

Your Dom pins you down onto the bed and kisses you deeply. They start kissing and biting down your neck leaving small marks. You close your eyes as you feel their hand moving down to your cock. They start to rub your tip with their thumb as they watch for your reaction. You bite your lip trying not to make any noise but a couple moans come loose. "Aw puppy don't keep those precious moans from me" your Dom says as they start to jurk you off. You let out all the moans you have been holding in and look at your Dom. Your Dom then speeds their hand motion up making you need to cum. "Daddy! Can I cum please" you exclaimed to your dom. Your Dom denies your request then flips you over so that you are on your stomach. "Get on all fours mutt." Your Dom demands. You do as your told then wait. Your Dom puts a collar with a leash connected to it around your neck. "There we go, now beg for me" your Dom insists. You beg and beg for your Dom's member inside you. He listens to you and then slides his cock into you with no warning. You moan and whimper as he thrusts in and out of you. He speeds his pace up making you have butterflies in your stomach. After 5 minutes of your Dom thrusting at a fast pace you start feeling your release come closer. "Daddy please let me cum!~" you shout as you moan louder and louder. Your Dom nods giving you permission to cum. You release all over the bed sheets as your Dom also cums inside of you. Your Dom pulls out of you then gives you a hug. "Would you like a warm bath now, pup?" Your Dom asks nicely. You nod and accept the offer.