Intro

Hey! So, many of you may know that there aren't many boyxboy imagines stories on Wattpad. Specifically for Aidan Gallagher or Five Hargreeves. I have decided that I wanted to give any male readers that may have crossed this book a chance to immerse themselves in imagining them with these two for once, including myself.

Since my pronouns and self identity has changed over time, I have realized that any imagines that use she/her pronouns cannot really apply to me. So, due to the fact that they make me quite uncomfortable with the regular fluff imagines or sometimes smuts, I came to the conclusion that there may be boy readers out there that think the same.

So here. A boyxboy imagines book for the dudes xxx

Now, if you're reading this and classify yourself as a homophobic, transphobic, etc., I highly suggest that you do not read these imagines. No offense, but I don't tolerate asshole bigots spewing shit on my imagines about their absurd beliefs <3

This is a judgmental-free space for any type of readers to come and enjoy my stories, so please don't ruin it for them or for me with rude comments (that totally contradicts what I had just said but whatever). I hope many find comfort in not only reading and sharing your thoughts here, but also venting if you would like.

Due to the numerous imagines that contain sensitive topics in which I will soon that may upset you, my dms are always open if you need to talk :)

I hope you like the imagines I worked quite hard on for your enjoyment, and any requests can go in the comments at any time. Enjoy!

❀❀❀