5.3

𓅓

𓅓

— It wasn't long before Finley, Ron, Hermione, and Harry were walking along the streets of London.

Well, to be more precise, they weren't really walking.

Harry hid in the room with Hermione and Finley. Ron stood outside, peering over the corner to spot the Ministry woman.

It took a great deal of tracking to find four people who worked in the Ministry. This one so happens to be one of the closest to Umbridge.

Finley stepped outside, walking behind the woman as she turned the corner. Ron slouched down to tie his shoe. Harry stepped out as the woman passed, zapping her with his magic. The woman passed out in his arms. Ron stood fully, picking up her legs.

Finley came in behind them, closing the door.

The boys set the four people up beside each other. Hermione plucked a hair from each, putting each hair in a different vial.

Finley was given a woman with dark raven hair. Her eyes were like Finley's– big and brown. But Harry could tell the difference; Finley's were more honey.

Finley searched the woman's purse, trying to find an I.D. "Regina Merrybright. What kind of name is Regina Merrybright?" Finley lifted the sleeve of the left arm, spotting the Dark Mark as well. "Lovely. Really hit the dinger with this one, guys."

Finley stood back up to her full height, turning to Harry. "Love," she called out to him.

Harry stopped his conversation with Ron, turning to his redhead. She smiled at him, accepting the arm he held out for her. He wrapped it around her, keeping her close.

"You be careful out there, now. I can't stick by your side the entire time. My lady doesn't work in the same department as yours. Please, be careful. Can't have the #1 most wanted wizard getting caught, can we?" Finley smarts off. He chuckled.

Finley tilted her head up, letting Harry connect their lips. The kiss was short, but meaningful. Sending a silent message. Stay alive.

"Right. Remember what we said. Don't speak to anyone unless absolutely necessary. Just try to act normal. Do what everybody else is doing. If we do that, then, with a bit of luck, we'll get inside. "And then..."

"It gets really tricky," Harry smarts off.

"Correct. And Finley, try and be more British." Hermione instructed.

Finley rolled her eyes playfully, but nodding firmly. Finley had picked up a lot from being around her British friends. She could act really well. "Aye-aye, Captain."

She was handed her vial.