CHAPTER #30

A/N: Sorry for the upcoming mistakes. I just create this whole chapter using my phone. Anyway, just like what I've announced on my timeline. I'll be gone for two weeks or less. There's a problem with my internet connection and creating chapters with my phone is not really ideal. 😅

Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter and if you are looking for another Nalu books. Just visit my profile and you'll see my other Nalu Fanfiction there.

Khiegilsan

LUCY's POV

"NOT sure" I said before I shrugged my shoulder and lean against my chair before I took a glance over the window, "We haven't talk it yet" I murmur.

"What? Why?" the beautiful woman in front of me ask as she frowned "I mean, it's been two weeks since you guys got married. I think it is time for your honeymoon"

"I agreed with Erza, Lu – chan" Levy – chan said which instantly makes me pout. Well, ever since we got married the only thing that Natsu did was to kissed me, hugged me. It was like taking me fully was hard for him.

"Lucy are you okay?" Erza asked me cutting me off with my sentiments.

"I was wondering also," I say "Six years ago we are doing it countless times – well not really countless time. We did for I think three to four times. But now that we are married, it was like he doesn't want me"

"What makes you think that way?"

I shrugged "I don't know. It feels like something is bothering him – and I can't just find myself to ask him a question"

"Maybe because you are afraid on his answer, Lucy" Erza said in the matter – in – fact tone which really caught me off guard. I stare on her face and she did the same "Do you have any unfinished business that you haven't talk?"

I shrugged my shoulder "I'm not sure…" my voice trail off when I remember something. We haven’t talked about our dead child. We haven't really talked about why I run away that day.

Levy – chan lean on her sit "I guess you realize something, don't you?"

"We haven't talk about that day" I mumble under my breath "He hasn’t asks a question why I run away that day. It almost looks like he doesn't want to know my reason—"

"Lu – chan, of course he does want to know your reason. You don’t know how what he been through a lot because of that. I saw his reaction when the doctor declared you being in coma. I was there when I saw him cried in pain and beg you to come back."

"I – I…"

"You need to tell him your reason why you left that day, Lucy. Natsu needs to know. You guys needs to talk about this. This is issue will never solve if you keep that on yourself." Erza said before she reaches my hand and squeeze it "Remember, you guys are married. You need to talk those issues if you want to work your marriage"

"But… that day… I heard him say ‘I love you’ but it is not for me." I saw shock written all over their faces "I was scared… what if… this marriage is just part of his promise with my parents. I love him, Levy – chan, Erza. I can't…" my vision clouded with my own tears.

"Hush… Lu – chan. He loves you"

"Just asks him a question, Lucy. Again, if you guys want to work this marriage – you need to talk"

I nodded.

MY MOUTH slight parted as I look at him – confused is written all over my face as I waited for him to speak. But instead, he just reach for my hand and kiss it which instantly makes my cheeks blush.