NEW FRIEND!!!

I stood on the sidelines of the massive lobby at Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizzaplex watching families leave with smiles on their faces. I had to admit the place was pretty impressive. I've only been in the lobby and so far I've been blown away with the size of this place. I checked my watch and the time read 8:45 pm. 

Where the hell is this guy?

When I last talked to Tyler he told me I was going to meet some guy named Austin and he was going to show me around. He was supposed to be here to greet me at 8:30, but so far no one's showed up. I looked around to see if I could find someone to help me, but all I could see were families and little robots handing out maps and vacuuming the floors. 

Suddenly I saw a guy wearing a uniform running my way. He looked like he was in his mid-thirties with dark brown hair and something dark smudged across his face. When he got to the front he looked around as if he was trying to find someone.

"Hey!" I called out from the sidelines. The guy whirled around and when he spotted me, came over. "You Austin?" I asked, hoping this was the guy I'm supposed to meet.

"Yeah, that's me." He said while trying to gain his breath from the run he just did. "Sorry for being late. No one told me I was supposed to be touring anybody. Tyler just texted me 10 minutes ago that I was supposed to meet you."

"It's okay, I'm Blair," I said holding out my hand.

I instantly regretted it when the same dark smudges that were across his face, also covered his hands. It wasn't that I was afraid to get dirty. I just was wearing some nice clothes for my first day and didn't want to ruin them. Thankfully he seemed to notice and didn't return my handshake.

"I would, but I have oil all over me," He said slightly embarrassed.

"Um...Why do you have oil on you?" I asked.

"I'm from Parts and Services and was fixing up one of the Go-Karts from Roxy's Raceway."

"Ah, But why are you my tour guide?" 

Austin gave me a shrug. "I don't know. Usually, I don't meet with anyone who isn't supposed to be with Parts and Services, but from what Tyler's told you're also supposed to be an animatronic handler so maybe that's why." He started to walk and I quickly followed after him. "Today is going to be pretty short for you. All we're doing is giving you a tour, getting your uniform and security clearance, and lastly, you'll get to meet the animatronic you've been assigned."

"Sounds good," I told him and we began our tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin first got me my security clearance and uniform. The uniform was a simple purple polo shirt that had Superstar Daycare, embroidered on the top left side. Fortunately, I didn't have to wear the uniform, when I wasn't working with the kids so that's always a plus. I hate uniforms.

After that Austin lead me around all three stories of the Pizzaplex. This place literally had everything. It even had a spa and salon! Like seriously! About an hour later we went to the daycare where I would work starting tomorrow. 

"And this is where you'll be mostly working," Austin said as if it was some grand reveal. 

Austin was pretty cool. He gave those cool older brother vibes and was actually pretty funny. He opened the doors and a huge jungle-play area was what I first saw.

"Wow," 

"Yep," Austin agreed. 

"This place is so cool. I would have gone nuts playing on a thing like that when I was a kid- Wait is that a giant ball pit?"