Finding Out

Authors note. Okay so give me some slack if this isn't good please. But this is my first story that I'm publishing and is the first story that is about a Peter Pan love story. Also I am only 14 and this will be my first completed story anyone has ever seen.

Renesmee P.O.V.
"Mom! Dad! I'm going out with Jake!" I shouted to my parents.
"Alright. Love you Nessie!" Mom said using her vampire speed to give me a hug. "Promise me you'll be careful?"
I laughed, and said with a smirk, "Of course Mom. I always am."
"Yeah of course you are," my dad said with a scoff. "Ness you know how I feel about that mutt. . ." Dad started to say before I cut him off.
"Dad! Jake isn't a mutt! He's a shape-shifter, there's a difference," I say with a sigh. Okay so Dad and I don't always get along but Jake imprinted on me and I do love him. Jake has always protected and believed in me when no one else did. For example, when the Volturi came about 15 years ago, when I was a few months old Jake didn't leave my side once!
"Okay, okay Ness. I'm sorry you're right. Be home by 10:30 though, deal?"
I rolled my eyes, "Deal"
*Time skip. With Jacob*
*
*
*
I smiled at Jake. I always feel like I'm safe with Jake, but then he started acting really weird. Especially since he lied to me. Jake never EVER lies to me. He said we were going to La Push, but we're in the middle of nowhere. 

"Jake where are we going?" And he's ignoring me. Grand. "Jake?" Okay now I'm growing tired of his little game. Stopping and crossing my arms over my chest I said, "Jacob Eiphrum Black! Stop! Please. Please tell me where we are going," I said panicked and scared, "Jake please you're scaring me, tell me where we're going."

Jake sighed in defeat. He crossed his arms which scared me even more. "Okay. Okay. We aren't going anywhere, that you would know. I need to tell you something. And DON'T interrupt. I didn't actually imprint on you," I was shocked but he continued anyways, "Nessi- Renesmee I'm sorry, but I'm not who you think I am. My name is Jacob Black grandson of Eiphrum Black. That's true. I have lived in Forks for a while, but when your mom returned to Forks she was a friend, and I was sent back by one of my friends. Before I came back I was living in a place called Neverland."

 Neverland, Neverland where have I heard that before? Well besides Disney? "Renesmee, I am a Lost Boy and I have been for years. Renesmee, I'm sorry but, Pan has waited years for you. And now I can finally take you to him. And let me make myself clear," Jake leaned closer and whispered cruelly in my ear. In a tone I've never heard him use, he continued, "If you try to escape,, even consider escaping, if you even think that you can escape, I will come back to Forks and hurt those you love most. Understood?" 

I nod in shock. I didn't think things would be that bad but I was terribly wrong. Oh so very wrong. Because I wasn't ready for what was gonna happen next.