꒰I꒱

ADVENTURE BEGINS 

ADVENTURE BEGINS 

Kanae sighs briefly before rising from his chair, located in the dining room, a small one at that. It would not make sense for one person to have such a spacious dining area, Kanae grabs his plate and heads towards the kitchen. Placing his dirty plate in the sink, he washes the plate with grace. 

After placing the plate to dry, he ascends to his room to gather his school bag and his school jacket. hastily equipping the jacket and bag, he rushes downstairs. Passing his small living room, he grasped his lanyard with his school ID and keys attached to it. The lanyard was cinnamoroll themed, showing his love for the blue-eyed anime character.

Checking his bag for his phone, he nodded in satisfaction, bending down to put his shoes on. After the successful tie of the lace, Kanae unlocked his door. Quickly glancing to the empty hallway one more time, brainstorming to make sure he did not forget anything important. 

He locked the door with a bit of trouble, forgetting which way to turn the key. Once done, he walked hastily towards his bicycle, mounting it with ease. He rode his small vehicle towards the gates of hell, or what he thought was hell. 

There was a parking for bicycles near the entrance of the school, so he parked his precious baby into he slot, taking out a lock for his bicycle from his bag. After successfully locking the lock, Kanae finally started to walk towards the doors of doom. while on his walk he looked around to scan his possible classmates, noticing a ginger-haired boy excitingly walk towards the school as well as a green-haired boy with a tall blonde.

Though he decided to not pay attention to them any longer, seeing them as unimportant, for now. He sighs once appearing in front of the door of Karasuno, gently pushing one of the doors open he went in. Seeing the unfamiliar area, he started to get nervous, of course his stoic face was there to hide the embarrassing truth.

He swiftly made his way to his assigned locker, he changed his outdoor shoes into indoor shoes. And now Kanae, our pretty mc, is making his a way to his new homeroom. Not noticing the obvious stares from first to third years alike. 

Sighing for the 100th time, he finally caught a glimpse of the sliding door of his classroom. He quicken his pace. Seeing that there was already a few students about to open the door, he quietly slid in with the group. Dispersing from the group he looked around the classroom, his eyes finding it's way to a sleeping bald boy, drooling a little. Kanae had to admit, he was kinda (2)cute. Shaking his head gently, he took quiet steps towards the teacher's desk, seeing as the owner of the desk was in there. Kanae asked with a respectful bow, "Uhm Sensei good morning, I am new, where do i sit?"

The teacher looked up with a tired smile, "Good morning, I assume you are (1)Takagi-kun? You will sit next to the bald boy with the green undershirt, his name is Tanaka"

Kanae nodding and with a final bow he left the desk and towards his new assigned seat, coincidentally next to the boy who Kanae though was kinda cute. Plopping on his seat, Kanae  Immediately put his head in between his arms. Wanting some sleep after sleeping at 2 a.m only for one episode of an anime! Definitely not work it, anyways off to dreamland for now. 

Made for the Author's Amusement!

A/N 

(1) Takagi is Kanae's Last name!

(2) Kanae is bisexual!