꒰I꒱

THE EXPECTED ENCOUNTER

Kanae was shortly woken up by a nearby classmate, as he rose from his sleeping position the classmate blushed very subtly, paying no mind to it, he gave a quick glance around the classroom. Seeing as almost all the students where present, some still entering the room, he slowly sat up straight. Thanking the classmate for their small act of kindness.

A few minutes later, the teacher rose from their desk and went to the front of the class. Giving a small speech about upcoming tests and things of that nature. Kanae stole a quick glance and the bald boy known as Tanaka, before retreating his eyes to the teacher once more. As if on cue the teacher said, "We actually have a new student today, Takagi-kun please give us a short introduction?"

A bit nervous, I stand up and say "Ah, uhm my name is Takagi Kanae. Pleased to meet you all." With a short bow I plop myself down gently onto my seat, waiting for class to begin.

" With a short bow I plop myself down gently onto my seat, waiting for class to begin

MAGICAL TIMESKIP

By the time class was done it was break time, a luxury to many. Kanae slowly stood from his seat, and tried to make his way out of the classroom. It explore just a tad bit, but he was stopped by three girls. Blinking a few times, he titled his head, "Is there anything you girls need?" The one in the middle said, "After school, outside of the gym. Don't be late pretty boy." And with that, the trio left the room, successfully confused and curious.

After a few minutes of dosing off, he left his left shoulder being tapped. Turning around to see Tanaka staring at him with a small grin "Yo man, you seem kinda lonely. How about you and I become friends? You're handsome by the way!" Kanae's face slightly flushed, he nodded. Smiling a little.

 "Cool! How about you join me and my other friend for lunch? The more ya know the better, am I right?" Tanaka asks enthusiastically. "Sure, I'd like that." Kanae said with the opposite energy of the latter.

Nodding, Tanaka went back to his fellow classmates, who where just goofing around with paper. Leaving our pretty boy to daydream once more. 

Class was pretty uneventful, Kanae didn't mind, he now focused on Tanaka. Who was leading him to the cafeteria, since Kanae forgot to pack lunch. Once they arrived, Tanaka said he'll wait for him outside of the cafeteria, nodding he lined up. Not having to wait long since there were few students buying. Once it came his turn, he ordered something simple, something within his budget.

So in the end he got a simple sandwich, taking out some yen to pay, he swiftly gave the yen to the lunch lady and took off. With silently graceful steps, who aloud this boy to be so graceful!

Once outside of the cafeteria, he was met with Tanaka chatting with short boy. Since Tanaka's back was facing the building, only the short boy with a blonde streak in the middle noticed him."Hey Tanaka! Is that the pretty boy you where talking about?" Whipping his head around he said, "OH Takagi-kun you're here! This is Yu Nishinoya, ya can call him nishinoya!"

Nodding with a wave, Kanae said, "Nice to meet you, please call me Kanae." The other two boys grin.

Made for the Author's amusement 

A/N

Woah, I wonder what the girls what with Kanae?!

Yay kanae made friends, now he won't be a lonely boy anymore! 

I am still deciding wether Kanae should join the team, it'll be much easier to introduce him TT