008❣︎

Y/n's POV

"I wanted to say that.." Dolores stopped, I don't know what emotions she's showing, afraid? Embarrassed? Shy?

I looked at her intently waiting for her answer, I even nodded for her to know that I'm listening.

"I like you" she said looking down and even though it's almost a whispered to herself I managed to hear it.

I sat there and stared at her like I'm dreaming, did she really said that she like me? Am I just hallucinating or something?

"What?" I said dumbfounded, she raise her head and there's a fear in her eyes.

"I said I like you and you probably don't like me or the same gender as yours but I hope you acknowledge this confession" she said so fast that she probably forgot to breath.

I place my two hands on her shoulder, gripping it while looking straight into her eyes, I gave her a small smile which make her calm down a little bit.

Leaning forward to her face, I can see that she slightly close her eyes, when our lips connected to each other I started to move my lips.

Dolores also kissed back returning the actions I've made, it lasted for a few seconds before we pulled away looking at each others eyes.

"I like you too" I said cupping her cheeks, her smile widens than ever.

"Yes!" Antonio and Camilo said together making me and Dolores startled, Antonio removed his brother's hand one her face, both of them walk towards us.

"How long you two have been there!?" I asked them, my face heating up same as Their sister.

"Since... Camilo get and walk out with the bowls with foods" now Pepa appeared from behind making me looked away, does she also seen that?

"You too mami?" Dolores said, her voice sounded so embarrassed.

Her mom chuckled at her and after that her two brother were also laughing.

"We're going now, we don't want to disturb you more" Pepa said giving a small side to Dolores and me while Camilo winked and Antonio waved a goodbye.

There's an awkward silent after they walk of, I'm the first one who broke it and started a conversation.

I clear my throat before saying "What do we do now?" She looked at me and think first.

"Maybe go on a date?" I nodded my head agreeing to her idea, I stood up handing my hand to her.

"Let's prepare first and then I will go here again" she takes my hand, before we go outside I place the bowl in the sink first.

"Wait here until I come back to get you"

"Alright" she said, letting go of her hand and saying goodbye to casita before leaving.

-------------

It takes an hour when I prepare, I even jumped in happiness. This feeling is like not true and I'm just dreaming but I hope not.

As I was walking downstairs, my nerves were shaking from nervousness, deciding to drink water first I went to the kitchen.

I've met by the twins talking to each other but when they saw me their attention turn to me. Kaia raise her eyebrows, looking at me.

"Why do you look so happy?"

"Nothing, something about me and Dolores just happened" before she questioned me again, I ran outside going to casita again.

I quickly arrive there and enter because their there were widely open.

"Dolores, I'm here." I said not shouting because I know she can hear me.

Not a minute later she's already infront of me, I take her hand dragging her outside.

"Hey, where are we going?"

"It's a secret for now" I'm still pulling her.

We reach the place where there is a fireplace and some food available while it's already getting midnight.

"I didn't know this place exist here in our encanto" I let her sit and I'm just sitting beside her.

"Maybe you haven't explore all the places here yet" she chuckled, nodding.

"You're right"

"Do you like it here?"

"Yeah, it's quiet and the sounds came from trees" I move more closer, getting a marshmallow in a stick before placing it into the fire.

"That's what I expected" I lean my head to her shoulder and gave the marshmallow after some minutes.

She hummed and we started to eat the food infront, when I noticed that it's getting colder and both of us were kinda shivering I get the big and thick blanket behind us.

"It's getting cold, this will help us to stay warm" we both moved to each other closer, getting more of warm from our body.

"You're my girlfriend now huh" Dolores said while she rest her head on my head. I hummed facing her.

"Can I kiss you again?" I said, looking straight into her eyes and begging her.

She giggle at me and nodded eventually, she slowly leaned her face to me until our lips were slammed together.

Our chaste kiss turn into a heated one, Dolores are the one who's leading, there's a time when our tongue were touching.

After some minutes we break and also to take a breath, we smile to each other sweetly before resting my head her shoulder and Dolores is on my head, staring at the fire of bonfire infront and stars covering both of us.

-----------