I GOT EVERYTHING💫

Shaurya Sir, Anokhi called him early morning when he was leaving for Institution for his classes.

He stopped listening to that one Charming voice but confused cause of the odd timing.

Ms. Bhalla aaj to aapka Medical Exam hai Aap yaha kya kar rahi hein,he asked out of curiosity.

Aapka chehra dekhe bina din accha nahi jata isliye aa gayi, she smirked.

Aap fir shuru ho gayi, he told faking anger though was gushing over her flirting skills.

Ab batayengi kyu aayi hein aap??

Vo ye aapke Sample Papers vaapas dene the, she handed over him the file.

Mere... Ye mere ni hai, he denied instantly as if was caught red handed.

Kisse jhooth bol rahe hein aap Mujhse... Maan kyu ni lete ki aapko bhi mein pasand hu... Abhi se bol rahi hu Proposal mein diamond ring lungi, Anokhi revealed her intentions.

Aap kuch zyada hi confidence mein ni haii?? Shaurya asked eagerly.

Use pyar kehte hein by the way ye notes aapne bhijvaye the Peon Bheiya se cause ye sample papers library mein available the nahii when I asked two weeks ago and then next day he called me saying ye rahe Sample Papers,she explained.

To what's the proof they're given by me, Shaurya wasn't ready to accept.

To aap aise nahii maanenge...ye dekhiye is book ke peeche seal it's Teacher Specimen and aur koii teacher meherbaan hoga ni mujhpe,she winked.

Shaurya had no escape now but he knew if he'll accept it now Anokhi will go crazy so he again denied.

Fine mat bataiye mein exam dene hi ni ja rahii, she was about to leave when Shaurya held her hand and stopped her.

Tumhara dimag to theek haii kyu ni jaogi exam dene, he asked scaring even Anokhi for a second.

Kyuu Jaau mein exam dene, she Controlled herself and continued the conversation.

Kyuki mein chahta hu ki tum ye exam do... Acche se acche marks lekar aao isliye to vo sample papers bheje the, he poured out in frustration.
But ANOKHI's excited expression brought him out of the zone and he regretted confessing that.

Bas yehi to sunna tha mujhe...aap bhi na itni mehnat karate ho directly bolne mein kya jata hai aapka,Anokhi told victoriously.

Aisa kuch ni hai Ms. Bhalla mein humare institute ke har student se yehi expect karta hu, he tried diverting the topic.

Acchaa agar aisi baat hai to mujhe baaki kisi ke paas ye sample papers kyu ni dikhe...Why Am I that lucky Sir, she asked leaving him clueless.

Aap vo sab chhodiye exam dene jayengi na, he again distracted her.

Vo to mein vese bhi jati bas aapse sach ugalwane mana kiya tha, she spilled the beans.

Shaurya was stunned seeing her wittiness,how clever of her was that she even manipulated him.

Aap kya hein Ms. Bhalla, he asked out of curiosity.

Future Mrs. Sabharwal!!!
Anokhi winked at him again.

And he just swallowed lump in his throat cause had no answers to her replies.

Vese ring size 17 haii mera... Just Saying, Anokhi shook her head sideways to act innocent this time.

Shaurya was about to say something when her phone rang and she after recieving it was quite tensed.

What Happened Ms. Bhalla, Shaurya was concerned.