Chapter.10

6 months later

It's autumn now... The wind is fresh. The leaves fell as if making a pathway to paradise. People smiling all around. A season filled with happiness. It has been 6 months since we broke up. Eunji and Jungkook are leading a happy life, last I heard, they are engaged. How do I know? After the incident Eunji contacted me. She learned from Jungkook and wanted to apologize even though it was not her fault. Then we hungout. We are kind of like really close friends now.

Me on the other hand, I met a guy in a cafe and we became friends. Gradually we went forward to dating and now he's my boyfriend. What happened to me in the past hurted me but it still helped me move on and find a person who cared for me. I'm waiting for him right now!!

???: Hey honey!!

Y/n: Taehyung!

Taehyung: I'm sorry I'm late, Did you wait long?

Y/n: No I just got here.

Taehyung: Great! Wanna get ice cream over there??

Y/n: Yeah sure let's go.

I have had hard days and cried myself to sleep. I've had days where I just wanted to give up. But that's not me now. I'm now an independent woman leading life with a man whom I love. I learned to look at the positive side when I'm down. Good things don't last forever. But sometimes, they last till the end of time or give little good things from itself. There is always light at the end of the tunnel after the dark path.

THE END

##################################

Hey guys, author over here!! I know I took long to post it but I wanted everyone to have something to look forward to everyday!!

The song added first in this chapter was the inspiration for this book.
That song started this journey for me.

Actually this book took me only 5 hours to write, and I wrote it at once.
This was my first oneshot and sorry if I made any mistakes.

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BOOK!
LOVE YOU ALL!
BYEE!!
💜❤💜❤♡❤💜❤💜

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑾𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖...𝑺𝒕𝒂𝒚? (𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐅𝐅) ~ 𝑶𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 🎉