Chapter 9

(☝facts bby facts 😂😂)
Guess who is back that is me 👋👋hi hi ❤️love guys so much and hope you guys will enjoy this chapter 😘❤️(also guys sry if there any mistakes)

Y/N POV

Can I meet him now" he asked

"Ummm no not today first of all you need to meet the hyungs and if they let you to meet Minnie hyung you can meet him " I said.

"But how long it gonna take" he asked.

"I don't know you have to wait 😏" I said

"Oh Okay" he said

"So I have to go now because I have to go somewhere with hyungs "

"Hmmm before you go can you we exchange our numbers"

"Why is that"

"If I need to contact you how should I do that"

"Ok then it's **18*3*25"(if u know you know 🤭)

"Okay and mine is ***08***01(also if you know you know🤭)

***08***01

Add to contact

YES/No

Contact Name

H f HJ 😠

"Ok then I will call you when my hyungs want to meet you and I don't care if you have any work that time if I told you to come you have to come, understood Hwang" I said

He nodded and said "ok bye y/n"

I didn't responed him , I turned around and went to the car park where our cars were parked.

"What did he told to you" Channie hyung asked from me when I got near to the cars.

"Not now hyung let's talk about it tomorrow I just had too much for today " I said to Channie hyung and I turned to my other hyungs "guys let's meet at my home tomorrow at 5pm and I will make sure Minnie hyung not gonna be with us because I have something important to talk with you guys"

"Ok y/nnie" they all said at the same time.

"Now let's go to amusement park" I smiled and said

Time skip to next day (time is like 2pm)

Yesterday was fun we all enjoyed the things in amusement park but Minnie hyung looked sad I tried cheer him up but it didn't work and I heard him crying at night , I felt so sad about him.

actually I was spacing out Thinking about that and I heard someone said "hi y/nnie" it was Minmin hyung.

"Hi hyung what you doing here in this time aren't you supposed to be at work this time" I asked from him

He smiled and said "yes I supposed to be at work right now but my cousin from Daegu come to visit me and I came here with him to drink something and to have a litte talk"

"Oh seriously, so where is he" I asked

"This is him" Minmin hyung showed me the man who was right next to him.

"Hi I am Lee Jooyeon" he said and smile to me

Oh my gosh why he so beautiful😯,his eyes sparkly and beautiful😍,his hair was perfect also his face so stunning😍oh my gosh his smile I am going to pass out 😳,I want to hug him😍 I want to kiss him😘,I want to call him mine 🙈is this what people call that love in first sight 🙈🙈And I also felt that blushed crept on my face 😳(sry guys this is so bad actually I never been in a relationship or in love that's the reason i am so bad at this ,i never want to been in relationship actually 🤭forever single me 🤟🤟ok enough tmi back to the story)

"Hey y/nnie hey" minmin hyung was calling me .

"Huh hyung" I said

"You was spacing out are you okay and your face and ears are red" Minmin hyung said while chuckling.

"Y-yes h-hyung I am o-ok" I said.

Why I am shattering this is fucking embarrassing 😥

"So ..............