Special Y/n and Jooyeon Chapter❤️

(I didn't reread as usual 😅)

💗"come with me" he grabbed my wrist (not tightly)and dragged me to the stuff room

💖"oppa what are you doing"

💗"did Yoongi said something to you"

💖"he said so many things to me , I don't know which one you talking about😏"

💗"😤I mean did he confess something to you"

💖"Oh yes he did"

💗"and what how did you respond to him"

💖"I said Nothing ,cuz before I say anything to him ,you dragged me to here"

💗"before you say anything to him please listen to me🥺"

💖"go on oppa"

💗"Y/n the first time I saw you I felt warm, I felt butterflies in my stomach ,that day I thought somehow one day I am gonna make you mine, even though I thought like that I didn't took that very seriously because I thought the feeling I felt was just a crush but the day by day I fell for you very deeply my little crush became huge and when I saw with you someone I felt very jealous like today, when I see you sad I want to hug you, kiss you and comfort you telling everything gonna be okay, when I see you being happy I feel so much happy too so Choi Y/N I Like you so much no I love you so much🥺"(i am sorry if this bad cuz you guys know that i don't know how to be romantic 😅)

When Jooyeon finish that I felt tears running down my face.

💗"sorry I didn't meant to make you cry, shit i shouldn't say that I was right she never gonna...

Before he finished the sentence ,I dragged him and kissed him, he didn't react to that kiss so I broke it but before I got away from him he connected our lips again, I immediately kissed him back when I kissing him I felt butterflies in my stomach ,his lips were so warm and they taste like mint, I like the taste of his lips it was addictive after like 3 minutes of kissing we broke the kiss because we both were breathless,

💖"I love you too pabo(stupid)why did you thought I didn't like you"

💗"because you was crying, I thought you didn't love me and you loved Yoongi also I thought you were confuse cuz both of us confess our feeling to you"

💖"what do you mean by both of us"

💗"me and Yoongi "

💖"Yoongi 😂😅no no he didn't confess his any feeling to me and he is gay also he has a boyfriend"

💗"but you told me that he confess to you"

💖"yes I did but I didn't told you that he confess his feeling to me, he confess that he lied to you saying that he have feeling for me and he gonna confess to me today😅"

💗"😳is that mean everything he told was a lie"

💖"hmmm 😅"

💗"this bastard 😒"

💖"don't get angry oppa it doesn't suits you"

💗"ok then😅"

💖"😊"

💗"Y/n I know this is not proper place and a time to ask this question but Choi Y/n do you like to be my I mean Lee Jooyeon's Girlfriend ?🥺"

💖"Of course oppa" I smiled and nodded to him

💗"Can I kiss you"

💖"last time you didn't ask permission weirdo now why are you asking for permission ,just kiss me when ever you want 🙄aish"

He grabbed my waist and make me close to him and said "I am your weirdo" and kissed me, I kissed back of course.

💖"let me go I have to go to work yeonie "we broke the kiss after like 2 minutes but he didn't let me go so I said that

💗"ok then let's go to out side" he held my hand while he said that

We left the staff room andwent to front of the cafe where Minnie hyung was

............................................................