chap 4

🍂🍂🍂🍂

Guys read this chapter with listening to "High on love" from pyaar Prema kadhal .. 

Meera entered into the hospital and it was a really a big hospital .. she was amused seeing it .. she went near reception " excuse me " she asked to a receptionist ...

Receptionist : yes mam , sollunga..

Meera : haammm I'm Meera

Receptionist : oh yeah , Sathish sir sonnaga .. you are PA of Arun doctor right ?

"Oh doctor per Arun ohh " Meera thought to herself and nodded her head .. " okay Meera terrace ku ponga " she said casually .. " haa? Terrace ah ? " Meera was confused .

Receptionist :  yes terrace la Arun sir office irku and ange than unga cabin kuda .

Meera : huhh? terrace laya ?

Receptionist : yess , intha hospital la important work panravanga ellar cabin terrace than , Arun doctor office kuda and terrace la mirror sealing irkum so you don't need to worry and side was wide open so that everyone can get some fresh and breezy air .

Meera was really amused and got excited " Aii nalla irke " thought herself " ithellam yaar idea different ah irku aana nalla irku " she asked with excitement " ella Arun doctor idea than " she said dreamily .. Meera smiled and bid bye to her and reached terrace via lift ..

Terrace was decorated with flowers and plants on each and every cabin and fresh air was touching her face dreamly .. her hair strands flyed to the rhythm of the air .. she felt different .. she felt relieved .. she felt happy to work here !!

She moved front admiring the terrace , accidentally she hit someone's cabin and that's person's phone fell down from table .. meera came out thoughts and took the phone , gave to that person " sorry etho theriyama " .. " paravala it's okay and neenga new joiner ah " kavya asked meera ( kavya working there as information technologist ) .. " ama PA for Arun doctor " she said " whatt Arun doctor ah " she exclaimed .. " ama en ennachi romba strict ah ? " Now Meera tensed .. " cha cha illa illa neeya therunjupe by the way I'm kavya , information technologist " she extended her hand " ( smiles ) Hii , I'm Meera " both gave handshake .

Kavya : seri okay go goo meet Arun doctor ... Atho athan avar office .

Meera nodded then turned sighed and left to his office with praying to the god ..

Meera knocked his door , Arun said " come in " again Meera prayed " ellame nallatha nadakanum" Meera opened the door .. saw him for the first time " aii azhaga irkaare " her heart told , soon she erased her thoughts " hello sir , I'm Meera " she said in a most cute way ..

Arun was busy working in his laptop then turned his head to see Meera .. first he just saw her for milli second then again to his laptop but for second he lost his interest to work in laptop , turned his head towards Meera and engrossed in her beauty !!

Pyaar Prema kadhal bgm playing in background

He was just can't take off his eyes from her , here Meera was confused that why he is not responding to her " sirr .. sirrr .. ennachuu ivarku ... sirr ennachu " everything she asked was in slow motion for him .. he was lost in her eyes .. " haaaa...doctorrrr " she called him by waving her hand and he gave up , he came out from her eyes and jerked " haaa?...uhhh..haaa ...enna ?"

Meera : haaa.. sirr I'm meera , your PA .

Arun : PA ah ?

Meera : yes sir .

Arun : ohh..okay take the seat .

Meera : illa sir paravala irkatum .

" Mmmm" he just hummed and again started his work on laptop " deii Arun ennachu unaku paithiyam maari pannathe please behave wisely " he thought and composed himself .

Meera was waiting patiently him to say anything but NO.. She lost patience " hmm..sir " she called and he looked at her as 'what' .. she gulped for second " athuu naanu amaithiyave irken neengalum ethum sollala naa ipo enna pannatum? " Finally she asked .. " enna pannatum na ? " He asked again looking at laptop .. she got irritated " huhhhh.. enna work pannatum sir " .. " wait " he said and opened his side table cupboard and took some files " haa.. intha files check panitu athula ennoda sign ella correct ah paaru .. then inaiku evening varra enaku enna schedule nu check panitu time ku inform Pannu , important surgery iruntha inform me on time and ennoda next one week schedule correct ah arrange Pannu If you want note ready paniko okay " he said everything just like that , Meera seeing him as her mouth wide open " enna ivaaru first day ve ivlo work tharraru " she thought .. " anything else ? " he asked and she nodded as nothing and took the files then left his office room !!

Meera went to check her cabin when " hello madam " kavya waved her hand .. Meera smiled and left to where kavya was standing .. " PA of Doctor Arun sir Miss.Meera here is your cabin " Kavya showed a cabin next to kavya's cabin .. Meera gave surprised look .. " this is your cabin and we gonna spend loads of time together " kavya said and for which Meera smiled contently ...

" MISS.MEERA WHAT ARE YOU DOING " A roar which jerked Meera as well kavya too .. Meera turned to see Arun standing there with angry look .

***********

Hello guys ♥️
Hope you all doing good ...
Stay safe ..

How was chap??
Hope you all liked it !
Do comment it ..

With love ,
Author 🍁