chap 5

🍂🍂🍂🍂🍂

" Miss.Meera what are you doing here ? " Arun asked in anger .. Meera jerked .. " en doctor ennachu ? " Meera asked casually .. " naa un kitta enna sonnen? " he asked calmly but still in anger .. " enna sonnenga ? " she asked ...
" Uhhhh , I said to let me inform if anything emergency or imidiate surgery.. RIGHT ?? " he got tensed but let out a breath .. " ama doctor but naa inum unga schedule ey pakalaiye ipo than..ithoo cabin ku vanthen____" she was saying calmly but he lost his patience and holded her arms " apo athe vitutu enna kadha adichitu irka MEERAAA " she jerked by his sudden actions and lost in his eyes " haaa.. doctor..naa..naa...naan ipo than cabin ku... " She stammering her words " Shut up meera " he left her arms " 10am ku oru important surgery but you didn't informed me ..nallavela doctor.Aman informed me " he told tensed .. Meera saw her watch and said something which shocked Arun as well kavya " Yoww " .. Arun gave 'ethey' reaction were kavya gasped her mouth and "What??" Arun asked .. Meera realised what she said " Aaaaa...athu...athuu.... doctor ...mmm sorry....wait ipo neenga 10 am ku surgery solreenga already it's 9:55 ennakitta sanda potte already 5 minutes waste paniteenga .. seekram kelambunga pongaa time waste pannama " Arun saw her without blinking his eyes 'namma ivala thita iva namala thitraa' he lost in his own thoughts .. " ayoooo doctor enna pakreenga kelambunga " she pushed his arms ...his thoughts was broken " enaku poga thryum kaiya edu " he pointed her hands that holding his .. Meera jerked and took off her hands ..
Arun was about to go " Doctorrrr..lift la ponga apo than seekram poveenga okay vaaa marubadi time waste pannatheenga " Arun left out a breath and left to the operation theatre ..

" Avar time waste pannitu enna Vanthu thitturaru arrogant " Meera murmured and started to do her work

" Correct time ku inform pannama enake seekram ponga solra athuvum 'lift la ponga' (he imitates her) Paithiyam " He murmured while going on lift

Pyaar Prema kadhal
Pyaar Prema kadhal
Pyaar Prema kadhal
Pyaar Prema kadhal
   Pyaar Prema kadhal 🎶

Bgm played in background ..

~~~~~

Arun completed his surgery and returning to his cabin where Meera was working in her cabin .. both saw eachother then averted their gaze Meera continued her and Arun went to his cabin ..

~~~~~~

It was around 10pm , mostly everyone left except Meera , kavya and Arun .. Sathish went to arun's house .. Arun was in his office room .. it has a mirror window through he can see Meera clearly ..
Meera was working in her cabin when Arun saw her through the window .

( poduu podu pyaar prema kadhal bgm podu bgm podu )

her hair was wavy , kajal in her eyes , her jumkas was dancing through her shakes , her pinky lips .. he just lost himself .. then he composed himself and averted his gaze ..

Here Meera completed her work , arranging her things to go home .. " Mmmmm late ache kalaile scooty vera Anu shop la vida soltom epdi porathu " .. she lost in her own thoughts .. "Meera naa kelamburen .. bye .. nalaiku pakalam " kavya bid bye to meera and left .. Meera took her bag and came from her cabin but suddenly stopped and saw the moon on sky .. " heii chellakutty " she addresses moon as chellakutty because whenever she feel void in her heart moon was one which helps her to overcome all the sadness , she just pour her heart out to moon , she believes moon as her best friend .. she stopped and sat on the bench and starred the moon !!

A lone tear escaped from her eyes while starring the moon .. Arun finished his work and came out from his room , was about to go when he saw Meera starring the moon .. " Enna iva Nila va ipdi pathutu irka " he murmured to himself and went near her " Meera " he called but gone in vain .. he sighed and tapped her shoulder " Meeraaaa" .. She jerked " haaaa.. haaaa " she saw him and stood up " sollunga sir " she asked .. " naa than kekanum Inge enna panitu irka ? " he asked her back ... " haaa illa sir summa than .. naa kelamburen " she left the place ... He starred her then he to left the place .

~~~~~~

Meera was standing outside of hospital .. " enna oru auto kuda kanoo " she was searching for auto ... While Arun came out from hospital " car ready ah ? " asked to driver and driver got ready the car .. Arun opened the door and while getting into car Arun saw Meera standing with tensed face " inu Inge enna panra iva " he thought and closed the car door and went near her .

" Hello Miss.Paithiyam " he called her .. Meera turned to see him standing with crosseed his hands around his chest .

****************

Hey guys ♥️
Hope all doing good ..
Stay safe ..

How was the chap .. I know this chap was quite small ..
Hope it's good ..
Do comment about it guys...

With love,
Author 🍁