wonpil (pianist) 🔞

⚠️ Explicit Content

"Pil?" I called out when I entered his house. He asked me to visit him here, said he needs help with something. "In here Y/n." I heard him yelled from his music room. So I went up there, "Hey..." I smiled "Thank you for coming." "No worries... So what do you need me for?"

He sighed. "I need someone before from my band members and producers to hear this song I made. I want your opinion." "Oh... Oh my. Okay I'll give an honest opinion." He pat the space next to him indicating for me to sit there. He sighed before placing his magical hands on the piano.

"Okay, I'll start now." He's so dedicated on what he is doing. He is basically glowing while playing piano and his voice is sweet like honey.  My mouth was left agape, "So?" He asked me. His eyes full of hope, "I-I... It was beautiful." I stuttered. His face lit up. "Really?" "Yes." I smiled

He suddenly hugged me "Omg thank you!" I hugged him back "No problem..." He broke the hug but his arms still around my waist and my hands still on his shoulders. We stared at each other's eyes, slowly getting lost in each other's. He leaned in slowly and whispered "Can I kiss you?" He asked. I can only nod yes to him.

He leaned in, I closed my eyes as I responded. It was a soft and passionate kiss. The time goes by the kiss got heated, your hand is now tugging on the back of his hair and his hands roaming around your upper body.
"I bet pianists are good with their hands..." I whispered between our kisses. He stopped when he heard that.

Our foreheads still touching, eyes staring at each other. I can see the lust in his eyes but it was still soft. His beautiful eyes, oh I could just stare at them forever. "Who told you that?" "I just can see by the way you move your hands... and or fingers." I said while I traced his arms. "Shit." He whispered underneath his breath. He has this sly smile on his face.

"Come here." He guided me to sit on his lap facing him. "Let's see if pianists are good huh?" He said before he kissed me again. One his hands on my thigh supporting me the other one roaming my body freely. Til it found the buttons to my jeans. He effortlessly opened it with one hand. I felt his hand on my heat even though he's touching me through my underwear I can feel the warmth of his hand.

I lifted myself up a little to help him touch me down there. I moaned out when he started making circling motions. Still making out with each other. He closed the piano's cover and lifted me up to sit there. We broke the kiss and lowered my pants with the undies. He started kissing my neck, leaving wet kisses while his hand is busy to mine down there.

"Ah fuck Pil..." "You like that?" He teasingly asked me. He inserted one and then two fingers that made me gasped. I hold on to his shoulders, my eyes closed lost in my own bliss. He's busy leaving wet kisses on whatever part of my body he can. He started kissing lower to my chest, leaving a hickey. He fastened his fingers thrusting in me. "Fuck yes!" I moaned out.

I am in heaven right now, it's even better that it's because of my crush. No. Scratch that. J love him this wasn't just a crush, I was just a coward to confess. His other hand grabbed me to face him, he leaned in for another heated kiss. I responded eagerly wrapping my arms around his shoulders and neck. "Fuck I'm-" "Close?" He cut me out and started playing with my clit with his thumb.

He thrusted deeper hitting every right thing that made me shake under his touch. "Hmmp!" I started riding my high on his fingers, he let me. When I was finished, he slowly pulled out his fingers. Carefully helping me to stand because my legs was still a little shaky from the cumming. "Do you want to continue in my bedroom?"

He asked me still hugging me as a help. "Yes." "Are you sure about this Y/N? I mean I do have feelings foe you, but I never thought—" I cut him off by kissing him again. "I'm sure and I feel the same way don't worry." I said after breaking the kiss. He smiled and gently carried me bridal style. "So? Was a pianist's hands good?" I giggled "So good." I answered.

THANK YOU FOR READING!