|| Chapter I ||

The Beginning

Date published: January 23, 2022

Bullying? That was his middle school life, Izuku Midoriya's life. He was often called useless, beaten into a pulp when his best friend is not around.

He got so used to it that his pain receptors are nearly gone, means he can't feel pain that much. Maybe losing an arm will trigger it but stabs and broken bones? It wouldn't do anything.

His best-friend even told him to just tell them all the truth in his quirk, but Izuku just told him to wait. 1 year left, he said, just wait for one year and they will pay.

~

It was the day after Midoriya's birthday and now he can control this overpowered power.

He discovered many animatronics in the days where he can't control it yet. Izuku knew that if the killer bots get out of control, it will destroy everything in its path.

He was emotionless...no, he turned into a psycho, only smiling when revenge is eyeing him. He couldn't care less about anything other than those who believes in him. He still wants to be a hero, yes, but it just doesn't excite him anymore. He wants to be a hero for another cause, a deadly cause...

He sighed; he is currently walking to school with his best-friend.

Katsuki noticed the change in emotions, or rather, the psychopathic Izuku. He was worried but he can't say it, he needed to be strong. He can protect Izuku but he is not always there by his side and also, he doesn't want him to be a villain

When the cat is away, the mice will play

The exact quote for their position, bullies wait while Katsuki gets their bait...the teachers. He knows that the teachers are buying time for the bullies to do their job but he can't say no for he will be suspended and that will be worse than worst.

He knew that the teachers couldn't possibly expel him because of his quirk.

~

"Izuku, you can control it now right?" The blonde boy said

"Yeah, now I can be a hero!" Izuku said, pumping his fist up smiling...not a gentle smile, but a smile with a hint of a dangerous intent.

"Izuku, NO" Katsuki said, trying to put any sense to his friend

"Yeah yeah" Izuku said, walking faster and faster

"OI, come back here!" Katsuki shouted

"Revenge is near, Kacchan~" He grinned, summoning a foxy plush giving him a speed boost

For many years of their friendship, Katsuki knew that his friend is out for trouble. He ran, trying to catch up to his psychopathic friend.

~

Once Katsuki arrived at the school gate, he saw his friend being ganged up by 6 students, beating Izuku to a pulp.

BUT SOMETHING IS WRONG IN THE SCENE

The victim is...smiling. At any perspective, it feels like the 6 students are actually the victims while the one being beaten to a pulp is the suspect.

Oh no

"OI!" Katsuki shouted, making the 6 students run

Oh God no

Katsuki ran up to his friend and helped him up "You ok?"

Oh hell no

"I'm ok, don't worry" Izuku waved his hands, denying the fact that he has bruises in the early morning. Izuku has that smile of his, a smile that hides a monstrous beast