35

☻ˢᵐⁱˡᵉ☻

Uzui then told you four to come with him to help on a mission, but before you even started walking he told you that he's a god.... Of festival. Zenitsu was tired of you all... He thought you four were going crazy. Well, Uzui told you to follow him and he was really fast. Zenitsu was in panic and immediately decided to follow him, but you went to hug Kanao and the others before you followed.

"Bye bye. I'll miss you all!" You said and Kanao's eyes widened. She had a little tint of pink on her cheeks. Aoi and the three other kids were smiling.

"B-bye.." Kanao stuttered and then you went to follow the three. Zenitsu and Inosuke were already running, but Tanjiro waited for you. When he saw you and Kanao, he couldn't help but feel a bit.... jealous. He didn't think much of it though and shrugged it off.

▮❀▮

You four were now in a city driving with some kind of carriage around. You all were pretty amazed and you couldn't stop smiling. Uzui then told you four to not do anything that doesn't have to do with the mission. But as he said that, Zenitsu immediately stood up and so did Inosuke and you. Tanjiro was just looking for you three worried. Uzui got really mad and told you to go back. Inosuke got dizzy and started to run. Uzui caught him and asked Tanjiro where you and Zenitsu went. Some lady's called Zenitsu and told him that they have candy. You didn't hesitate and asked.

"You have candy?! I want some!!" Zenitsu just blushed at the women and ran away. You jumped up to the balcony and they were just about to give you candy, but Uzui pulled your haori back and you fell in Tanjiro's arms.

"Are you okay?!" He asked you but you only blushed madly. You got up and pointed at Uzui.

"YOU TRIED TO KILL ME!" You had little fake tears in the corner of your eyes.

"WELL THEN DONT RUN AWAY LIKE SOME LITTLE KID!!!" He yelled back at you. Tanjiro let a sweat out and sighed.

Later you all went in a small room and Uzui explained the mission. You had to find his 3 wives and Zenitsu freaked out. He was jealous that he has 3 wives and he couldn't even get one. Zenitsu and Uzui were now fighting and Tanjiro tried to calm them down. You and Inosuke were just eating in peace. Then Uzui threw some letters at you all, but you didn't mind.

"Hey, Inosuke, taste this! It's really yummy." You held your chopsticks out in front of Inosuke's face and he was staring at you and had some little fuming balls around him. He then ate the meat.

"Tasty!!" He yelled which reminded you on Rengoku. He always said that when he ate. You smiled and continued eating.

After this you and Inosuke decided to listen now. He explained who his wives were and where they were before they disappeared. Inosuke said they must be dead and Uzui punched his gut. Tanjiro got just tired and sighed again. Some man then just opened the door and brought some items Uzui asked for.

▮❀▮

You four were wearing a lot of makeup and a kimono. Their name's were Zenko, Sumiko and Inoko. Your name just stayed the same. You were in front of a house where one of you would have to work. They took Tanjiro because he looked very obient.

"Whaat? Now I have to deal with those idiots alone.." You whined and Uzui pulled your hair from behind.

"Shut the hell up..!" He whisper yelled and your eye twitched in anger.

Later you four started to walk and Inosuke went somewhere. You followed him. So did Uzui and Zenitsu after he told them that there are a lot of people standing around something.

They were watching a woman she was so beautiful and you couldn't stop staring. But then you noticed that some woman wanted to take Inosuke with him to her house.

"Wow even the boys look prettier than me.." You sighed. Now only you and Zenitsu had to get employed.

Later you three went to a house and asked if you or Zenko could get employed. They weren't really sure until they saw Uzui. They decided to take you in.

Firstly, they washed off your makeup and were a bit shocked.

"She isn't that ugly as I thought." Some woman said and the others nodded.

"Thank you..?"

"Well well, Y/n you can go wash these clothes." The woman pointed at a box full of clothes. You let a sweat out but then nodded.