Chapter- 3

Dua went home after talking to her nana jaan.

While entering her house, she heard some noises coming from kitchen, she went to kitchen and saw her phupho standing there with her daughter ordering around her mother to work fast.

Zubaida who was tired felt like crying when she saw her daughter standing at kitchen gate, she felt happy her daughter is back safely.

'Assalamualaikum' greeted Dua and went to help her ammi.

'Walaikumassalam, kya baat hai maharani ko dair lag gayi samaan lane me' taunted Sana.

(Why are you late madam queen)

'Sorry phupho, wo bheed thi islie' Dua replied meekly because she couldn't dare raise her voice at her phupho or she might slap her.

(Sorry auntie there was some crowd)

'Ok ok, do your work fast, mehmaan aate hi honge' she said after literally pushing Dua near gas stove for cooking.

(Guest are coming)

Dua completed her work faster than usual and went to her room for freshening up, as she knew that guests had already arrived.

Sana was talking to her friend cum sister who like Sara for her son, and Sara also liked Amaan as he was handsome and earning well.

Sara was good compared to her mother, because she knew what type of world she live in. You get what you give others, and she feared Allah.

Sana was praising her daughter while Sara was talking to Amaan's sister Eshal.

They both were getting along well.

Nemal (Amaan's mom) decided to get them engaged today itself, so she talked to both Ibrahim and Sana, and made Sara wear a ring.

Here Dua was literally dancing that today she didn't saw any creep.

But Sana was planning to send her sister-in-law to her house for Sara's DAHEJ..

Nobody was prepared for the cruelty of her.

BOOMMM....Its a wrap..💥💫

Sorry for the short chapter, but I'M not feeling well.. u know corona virus and all. And I got a headache on my way so I can't bear the bright light of lappy...so yeah gotta write a short chapter...But I will update soon for my lovely reader..lopa22joshi💫❤

Thank u so much for supporting me.. It means a lottt to me..

Luv u all