Chapter-1

I woke up from an unsettled sleep only to see that the time was 9.00 am . bad dreams or tidal waves I can sleep like a log . I quickly got off bed and got dressed in my jeans and sweater figuring out that today is kind of cool and got out of house to do some research at the library. my hair was all over my face and I remembered that I hadn't brushed my hair after I showered. I silently cursed myself and put on a messy bun . I wanted to go to the library to help find more information about my dreams last night. funny thing is whatever I saw it always comes true . I need some expert advice on how to avoid a dream with bloodshed, curses and death.

I walked to the library and turned round the oak book shelf and went behind the bar doors and knocked on the eagle door knock . I was here to meet mister trumpkin who was a wise old man . only few people were able to see him as a dwarf and I was included among them , I never understood why but I knew that he was the only one to help me .

"Come in ," said a thin gruff voice . I opened the door and closing it behind me I went and sat near the big table where the old dwarf rested . "your dream senses a lot of bad beginnings " he said even me without explaining about it. "what does it mean ?" I asked.

"You better keep yourself on guard , many want you dead ." He said shaking his head ."one of the four great kings and queens of this magical land named narnia will unveil who you are and where your from ." he said his eyes full of wisdom . he then took a deep breath . "The ring you bear is the key to that world, a key that will keep everything in place , guard it with your life " and with that I found myself standing outside the library with no proper understanding of what's going and will happen . I was alone and afraid and I felt shivers down my spine ,the day had turned suddenly cold and I couldn't help having a bad feeling inside me.

"Hey !" I heard a voice calling from behind me , I turned and then saw that it was mystery boy. "what are you doing out here ?" he asked a cute puzzled look on his face .i was kind of surprised when I saw him at first but he showed no blushing whatsoever , he might have just accepted me as an ordinary friend , I cleared my thoughts and said ," oh you know a stroll to the library "

He gave me a doubtful look "but you see the library is closed today " he said. Shoot I am that dumb " forget about that I never got any introduction on who you are or where your from ." I said .

He looked taken aback but gave in "hi I'm Edmund , 17 years old , live down the street onto your left , three siblings , third sibling , go to oak wood secondary school , I have a row of neatly folded boxers , I shower for 15 minutes , I -"

I cut him short my ears turning pink "stop stop ! enough ! " I said nudging him on the shoulder . "what you wanted a proper introduction " he whined . I smiled blushing and saw him fix his gaze on me I looked up and he shrugged "wont you tell me your name "he said . I smiled and said " I'm Victoria , I'm 15 "I said shyly.

He smiled and said " why not come for a walk in the park , " He said . my cheeks were burning up . "okay !" I said

just a friend .. I told myself and we headed off to the park .