𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

Monday, September 1st 2019, 6:30 AM. Its a very cloudy day, I wish that it doesn't rain. Wait, now its starting to rain. Great. I don't want to go to school today, and now with that new long lasting ketchup everywhere, people are going to bother me about it. Hopefully Lisa or Jake don't ask me about it. What's so good about long lasting ketchup? Wouldn't that just get people sick due to the chemicals?

"Mason! Honey! Please get ready for school today!" Yelled my mom

"Okay!"

30 Minutes Later

"Mom, I'm ready!"

"No need to yell now, I'm right here." Said Mom

"Well I didn't know you were right here."

I look around for my brother and sister, they are not here. Weird. I think they both have to work to day.

"I see that you are looking for them, they are both somewhere in Seattle for a business trip. They should be back on Friday night." Said Mom

"Friday!? That's so far from now!"

"Mason, you're 18 now, not 15 or 16. You don't always have to do stuff with them, you should hang out with kids your age. Like those friends you always play games with." Said Mom

"I forgot that I'm 18 now. I think you're right, I should hang out with my friends more."

"Good idea, now let me take you to school." Said Mom

18 Minutes Later

"There's a lot of traffic today, I wonder why?" Said Mom

"Maybe because of that ketchup."

"That would be a very stupid reason to cause traffic." Said Mom

"Then what could it be?"

"I don't know." Said Mom

Soon we got to my school, and it was still raining. Hopefully it ends before lunch.

"I have a feeling that something might happen today that would change you forever." Said Mom

"Like what?"

"I don't know, that's for you to find out. See you later Mason." Said Mom

"See you later."

I walked towards my spot where everyone else hangs out before class starts. Tommy, Jake, Lisa and Jack are here waiting for me.

"Mason, how are you my man?" Asked Tommy

"I'm good and you?"

"I'm doing great, Neko wants to talk to you later at lunch." Said Tommy

"What for? I didn't do anything to him, or at least I don't think I did."

"I don't know man, he only told me that he wants to talk to you at lunch." Said Tommy

"Well shit. I guess I will talk to him later."

After that I sat down next to Jack, he almost never spoke to us, he just sits here with us and not showing his face. He is always looking down and listening to music, I feel like something happened to him that made him this way. Jake, who is next to Jack, is talking to Tommy about something. He is the shy one of our group. Next to him is Tommy, he is always trying to impress girls by doing stuff with cars. He almost goes drag racing every Friday, one time he went to jail for a week when the police caught him after they told him not to race that day. Next to him is Lisa, one of the only girls of our half of the group. She is the big sister of the group, even though she is only a year older than us. One person that isn't here right now is Neko, he is the gay feminine boy of our group and my childhood bestfriend. He was the tuff one of the group until something made him become feminine, his parents blame me for that. How am I the reason that he became gay? That would be weird if that was the reason.