" Vansh ! You don't go please "

🌹Part : 24 🔫
-------__-----

Riddhima comes into Siya 's room..
" Siya ! How many days you will continue your acting ?
Still aren't you satisfied with your revenge game ?
Your Brother unconditionally love you but you are planning to stab on his back..
Now you please stop your drama , it's enough now.. "

Siya was making a facial pack..
She laughs to hear Riddhima's words..

Siya : If he really care about me then he never snatched away my Ramji from my life..

Riddhima ( feels irritate ) : Stop your Ram nam jaap..
He wasn't a good person as your life partner..

Siya : Hahaha !! Lol 😂 I For money you rejected Kabir Bhai then married Vansh Bhai..

Riddhima ( smiles ) : Wow Siya ( she claps ) You have concern for that Kabir Bhai who came in your life just before some days but you didn't care for your own brother who brought up you from childhood..
Today you will finish your so called paralyzed drama and give relief your brother from tension..

Siya mocks to hear her words..

Riddhima shouts -- Siya ! You will do it..
Otherwise I will tell your brother that you are behind of that gunshot..
He is searching that culprit madly but he never imagined that his sweet innocent sister is behind that..

Siya : You can't prove me culprit Riddhima Bhabhi..

Riddhima : I can Siya..
Can you identify this bracelet ?
Angre found out it from there , he thought that it was mine..
But it's not mine you also very well know as your hand is empty now..
Where is your bracelet Siya ?

Siya ( laughs ) To steal my bracelet you want to use it as evidence against me..

Riddhima : You want more evidence..
Okay..let me think..
Siya ! My dear Nanad ji! You aren't a professional shooter so that day you missed your first chance also..
The first bullet hits that wall..
I hope your brother very easily will be able to find out the silencer gun from this house..
If you don't want to your face loss infront of every member of this house then listen my words and stay as sweet and innocent girl infront of everyone..
If you will not hear me then I will turn down your mask..
You thought your own brother is the destroyer of your life then started the revenge game..
Will you ever try to find out the truth ?
Now go the outside world and find out the truth yourself about your Ramji as you can't believe others..
So you yourself judge your Ramji to keep aside your blind love..
I will hope you can be able to understand your brother after know the truth..
I want my sweet Nanad Siya who loves me and her brother a lot..
I want that Siya who is my friend not my enemy , who is my supporter from the first day in this house...
Please Siya 🙏

To hear everything Siya convinced..
She nodes her head..

Riddhima smiles in joy , she hugs Siya..

__________ Vansh comes into his bedroom to take out the diamonds from wardrobe but he shocks to see Riddhima infront of the mirror who is struggling to close the zip of her blouse..

To look Vansh at the door..
Riddhima shouts : Vansh ! Why you standing there ?
Come here and help me to close the zip of blouse..

Vansh comes there helplessly..
He tries to close it by his hands but can't able to close it , so he applies his ninja technique.
He starts to pull the zip by his teeth..
His beard touches her milky soft bare shoulder..
She arouses to get the wild pleasure in her body..
She closes her eyes to feel it from the core of her heart..

Vansh closes the zip then sides her hairlocks..

" Riddhima ! It's the saree of my Maa..
Why you wear it ?
Why you went in the store room ?
I don't want that anyone touches her belongings.. "