pt 10: a l l o v e r a g a i n

⚠️MENTION OF CIGARETTES! ALSO JAVON DOES NOT ACTUALLY SMOKE, THIS IS JUST FOR THE PLOT LINE⚠️

(Javon's POV)

After school, it was like hell was coming above me. I was so stressed out about me and my girlfriends fight. We had never fought like this before, not even before we started dating. Maybe we had small disagreements, but nothing like this.

I decided to call her. I already missed her voice.

First call, she hung up and sent me a text.

"Fuck off" damn. that hurt. But I still decided to call her once more.

"Javon, actually fuck off. I don't wanna talk to you right now." Man, I really fucked up. I mean, I gotta be honest. She wasn't wrong. Talking to my ex WAS a red flag, but I was only doing it for her. I put my phone down on my night stand and laidback on my bed. I started to get caught up in my thoughts thinking of way's to get her to listen to me. But as soon as I got into it, my phone buzzed.

Jumping up from laying down, I quickly pulled the charger out of my phone and looked to see who was calling me.

Bruh

Bruh. I thought, thinking it was her. I sighed and answered the facetime.

"Yo whats good wit you?" I said to my bestfriend, yousef.

"Nah, nothing much. You tryna go to a party tho? Whitney's house, hot girls, alcohol." He said smirking waiting for Javon's reaction.

"Bro, yousef. You know I have a girlfriend. And I don't drink, I only smoke that's all." He said laying back on his bed.

"Alright, alright. Fine, but you gon come or nah?" he said with a concerned look.

"man sure, I mean with this big argument with me and my girl, I guess that would take it off my mind. Also let me tell you what happened." he said looking at the camera. "Go on.." Yousef said.

After telling yousef everything and hanging up the phone, I decided to go get ready for the big party at whitney's home.

I sighed, and went downstairs asking dad if he could take me.

"Hey dad, I'm going to whitney's for a party tonight with Yousef. Mind if you take me?" I said by the stairs.

"Yeah sure son, is Y/N going with you?" He asked. I sighed and walked over to him. "Me and Y/N aren't talking at the moment. I don't really feel like talking about it thought. Although i'm sure i'm gonna fix our little fight." He said smiling up to his dad. "Alright then, let's go to that party." My dad said and smiled.

(No ones POV)

Javon came out of the car, waving bye to his dad. He saw Yousef and ran to him. "Yoo! whats good yousef!" he said and dabbed him up real quick. "What's good lil man, you tryna party? I bought some of these for you." He said and handed Javon a pack of cigarettes. "I wanted you to have some fun you know?" Yousef said and smiled. "Yo you're the best, thanks!" he said and took the cigarettes. He walked into the house with Yousef and started to party with people in the house.

The whole night was fun, the music, the people there, everything was fun.

"Yo who's the bae that just walked in?" Yousef said pointing out a girl wearing a biege dress. Her hair was slicked in a bun, and her makeup was fully done. She was looking real fine. Javon turned around, slowly. He saw the girl and his eyes widened.

"Y/N!" He said and ran to her. "Baby, what are you doing here?" he said. "Javon, get off of me." she said and pushed him. "Nah, you know what. You need to listen to me." He grabbed her arm and went upstairs to one of the rooms in Whitney's house.

(No ones POV)

Y/N was struggling to walk away from Javon. She kept yelling at him and pushing him but Javon was a little too strong for that. "Javon, Yasmine is waiting for me! I can't just leave her by herself.

Javon closed the door behind them and locked it. "Y/N you need to fucking listen to me. I hate the fact that you're ignoring me, and it hurts so damn much you don't fucking understand. I miss you. And I know you miss me too. But you just need to listen." He said as his voice was cracking up a bit.

"Your birthday is coming up. Yeah, I remembered it. February 14th. Which is also known as Love day. I wanted to plan something big for you, something that you will remember forever as me being your lover. I didnt have much experience to being a boyfriend as you know since I only had two girlfriends, to know how to plan shit like this for you. So I called izzy, now I know what you're thinking. I could've called anyone but her. But, think about it. I don't even talk to any other girl besides you Y/N. And I'd only rather talk to you. So, I called izzy told her about the plan and the reason why I texted you so early was because of the plan for you. But, you came before me and izzy could plan it, and you saw the whole situation in a different way. And i'm sorry that you feel that way. I didn't know something like this could turn out this way. I'm so sorry baby..." he said and walked towards you, and hugged you.

"So...this whole time. You called your ex...for me?" She said and looked up at him. Javon nodded. Y/N's face went instantly red and hugged Javon back. "Javon, Im so sorry for all the harsh fully things I said to you on text. I seriously thought you were doing something else with her. Please forgive me?" She said and hugged him tightly.

"Of course ma. You're the only one I want." he said and kissed the top of your head smiling.

"Now, you tryna smoke a pack or something?" He asked and revealed the cigarettes in his pocket. "Babe, I don't even smoke." She said and crossed her arms. "Oh, pfft. I obviously knew that..." he said and rolled his eyes in a sassy jokingly way. The two walked downstairs and enjoyed the party the rest of the night.

TO BE CONTINUED....

GUYSSSSS 1071 WORDSSSSS😍😍😍