pt 19: m i s s i n g..

GUYS PLEASE DO ME A FAVOUR AND FOLLOW carlxgrimesxtwd THEY ALWAYS HELP ME WITH NEW CHAPTERS, SHOW THEM SOME LOVE❤️

It was 9pm, Y/N's mom was waiting for her to come home from skating with friends, so they can all eat some dinner. They usually eat dinner late so she wasn't worried if Y/N was as late. But, sooner the time kept ticking and Y/N still wasn't back.

10:10

It was already 10 o'clock, and Y/N still wasn't home. Maybe she's at Javon's? Y/N's mom thought. She grabbed her phone and quickly dialed Javon's mom's number.

"Hey christine, you need anything?" Javon's mom asked. "Yeah, is Y/N at your place? I've been waiting for her to come home ever since she went skating with some friends at like 6, and I haven't heard from her since 8:25 when she said she was coming home close to 9. It's 10 and im worried." Javon's mom heart dropped. "Oh christine, she's not here. did you try calling her friends?" She asked and bit her nails nervously. "I tried calling everyone, they said she thought she came home, so that's why I thought she was at your place." Y/N's mom said. "Okay, let's not freak out, I'm gonna tell the kids and my husband to get ready. We have to look for her. I'm coming over in 10 minutes." Javon's mom mentioned.

(Javon's POV)

I was on the phone with Yousef as we were talking about meeting up soon. "Yeah, maybe we can meet up at the mall and do some 'shopping'" he said in a girl's voice, jokingly. I laughed. I heard my mom talking to what seems like my girlfriends mom. I smiled wanting to say hi to my "mother in-law," and told yousef, "Yo i'll be back, my mother in law is on the phone, imma go say hi to her" Yousef said "alright" and I hung up the phone.

Walking downstairs, I see my mom hurried packing some stuff. "Hey where's Y/N's mom. Weren't you on the phone with her?" I asked. "Y/N is missing, I need you to call your dad to start the car and tell your siblings we're gonna go look for her with christine." My eyes widened. I thought this was a dream. There was no way my Y/N went missing. Out of the blue like that. My heart dropped and was beating so fast. My head was already jumping to conclusions. I was scared for her. Did the police know? Where was she last seen? What time was she last heard of? I had so many questions. I quickly ran upstairs and went to Jayla's room since her and Jaden were in there together.
"Y/N is missing and we have to get ready to go look for her." I said as tears were staring to form in my eyes. I went to my room and changed into a sweater and sweats, putting on a winter hat since it was cold and snow was already outside. I slid my jacket on, and grabbed my phone and charger in case if we would be out there for the whole night.

Everyone was in the car, and we drove to Y/N's house. We saw her mom and grandma in their van, waiting for us. I asked, "Hey, just to make more space in the car, you think I can go in christine's car?" My mom agreed and I walked over to their car. "Hey mom, mind if I come in?" She nodded quickly.

"Alright so, last place she's been seen was...forestview skating rink?" Jayla asked
Y/N's mom. She nodded "Yeah, she asked me to go there with her friends, then told me they might get food somewhere near the rink." Jayla checked her maps, and put in the directions for her mom to follow. "Alright, follow the maps. Also, forestview is a really busy place, so be careful how you're driving." Jayla said and put her seatbelt on.

20 Minutes later, they made it for forestview. Jayla was right, forestview was VERY busy. People skating, eating at food trucks, some people even walking around just for the experience. Jayla and everyone came out of their cars as they parked in the parking lot across from the rink. "So here's the plan." Jayla started. "We're going to split up in two. Me, mom, Jaden, and grandma." she said and put her hair behind her ears. "Christine, Javon and dad." The group nodded, all of them getting their phones out and were all calling Y/N. They even called out her name just to see if she was anywhere near.

It's been about an hour, 5 minutes close to two hours, and they still haven't found her. They've asked multiple people if they saw her, but no one hasn't. They decided to ask the workers. "Hello," Javon started and asked them. "Has any of you guys seen a girl kinda my height, shorter than me, brown hair kinda close to black hair, she was possibly wearing black tights with grey socks over them, big grey jacket and a rubey coloured winter hat?" He said, nervously. He stuttered a lot not only because he was nervous, it was freezing so bad. He regretted what he had on.

"Yeah, actually. We saw her earlier skating with her three friends, and these guys approached them asking them something, but I don't know if they got rejected, cause you know teens these days, and when the girls left them alone standing there, they seemed pissed off or something like that. But I wasn't too quick to judge." The man said. Javon looked up at the man and instantly thanked him for the information. He got off the ice, since he was in his shoes, and told his dad and Y/N's mom. They all agreed to call the other group.

Everyone met back at the parking lot, and Javon told the other group what happened. "The guy told me that they saw her with her friends, and these guys approached her. When they approached her and her friends, it seemed like they rejected the two guys and the guys seemed mad about it. I think they followed them or something like that..." Javon said and clenched his jaw. "Alright, where else would
Y/N go after skating. I mean if I went skating I think I would go somewhere to warm up right?" Jayla said to everyone....

TO BE CONTINUED BUT UPDATING IN 30 MINUTES😏