Saturday ~ 29.11.2016

Kokichi's POV

I haven't showed up to Hope's peak for around 3 months now. I'm not suspended or excluded. I just can't be assed.
I mean my only friends are a robot, some vulgar girl and an avocado. Kiibo, Miu and Rantaro. Although Miu, even though I don't act like it, she's my favourite by far.
We've been there for eachother since we started secondary in year 7. I'm leaving next year so that's a while in my opinion. We met on the first day whilst running to form cause we both got lost in the art block. I don't really know what I did but she seems to be keen on me so I guess that doesn't really matter.

Welp, I don't really know when I'm going back but for all I know it isn't tod-
"GET IN LOSER WERE GOING SHOPPING"
Ah, of course, it's Saturday. What more could I expect from Miu.
"CALM DOWN MRS. GEORGE."
I could tell she was smirking from behind the door.
I didn't really have a choice on how I'd spend my Saturday. Looks like I was hanging out with Iruma today.

So, I ran upstairs, changed into a long sleeved black shirt, throwing a black and white shirt over it, tucking them into basic ripped jeans with folded cuffs to let any hot gay guys know that I'm gay as fuck.

I could hear Miu honking the car horn so I ran down the stairs, keys in my mouth, and ran out the door, obviously locking it first. I was greeted by Miu, a blonde haired girl with a music note hair clip and a boy wearing a cap that hid his face.
He seemed to have blue hair with tints of cyan.
"Hey Oma, this is Kaede, my new friend and her boyfriend, Shuichi" She cheered.
Miu has a new friend? That's fun I guess.
"Oo someone new, finally, I'd started to have enough 'Miss Iruma' in my life"
Shuichi peered up and snickered a little under his breath.
Miu nudged me through the window before telling me to "get my ass in the car".

During the car trip, Music girl turned around to look at me and stated, "hey, aren't you that kid who hasn't showed up for 3 months? Kokichi right?" The emo kid widened his eyes for a split second at that before turning around to face the window once again. "Yeah that's me, I'm much better in person than I am in rumours. I know." Kaede chuckled and turned around to chat to my best friend again.
"Oi, Shuichi right?" He seemed shocked but he turned around either way. "Well, I'm Kokichi, ultimate supreme leader!" I held my hand out in an attempt to shake his.
Shuichi smiled slightly and shook my hand, to which I grabbed and shook vigorously.
During our wonderful handshake he replied, "yeah, I know who you are"
"Ah well that's just our sign we now need to become best friends."
"Don't even think about it Oma." Miu peered over her shoulder, giving Shuichi a death stare before glancing back at the road ahead. The blue haired boy laughed a little.
"He's all yours, don't worry Miu"
My inventor friend smiled widely as her new friend chuckled with her.
"MIU YOU PASSED THE MALL YOU ABSOLUTE DUMBASS"
"AH SHIT"
The others in the car started laughing at us. I'd have to admit, that emo dude was decently attractive but he has a girlfriend so I can't say anything.

After about 20 minutes of trying to turn back to the mall,  we finally made it. 

Shuichi's POV

Kokichi.. Kokichi Oma.
It can't be him can it?
I doubt it, there's billions of people in this world.
But his glittery eyes and purple hair is so unique.
No, it should be fine. Don't worry.

"Emooooo, we're hereee, hellooooo?"
"E-eh?" Oh, I zoned out, nothing new there.
"O-oh, right, yeah, coming"

As we were walking through the parking lot to get to the mall, Kokichi and Miu were bantering back and forth about where we should go first.
Kaede interrupted them both by suggesting going to a shop called "Kenji". She said it sold bubble tea so then Kokichi was immediately on the plan.
Guess he's a fan of bubble tea.
My girlfriend grabbed my hand as we entered the mall, squeezing it gently, I smiled at her before looking ahead again to, well, make sure I didn't walk into someone.

"So Kayayday, where's this tea place you were on about?"
Kaede laughed at the nickname
"Just up these stairs and round the corner", she replied, directing us to the staircase.

We all followed her till we found 'Kenji' and we all made our order.

3 hours later :] (idk what else to add, sorry 💀)

We finished our shopping strip and got back in Iruma's car.

By the time we got home it was 5:30ish so Kaede and I went straight home.

"Cya emo boy and Kayayday!!"
Kaede waved goodbye and shouted "Come back to school on Monday!!! It should be fun!"
He nodded in response, although I'm not sure I'll ever see him again. Hes quite hated by my friends, Kaito and Maki.
"Bye Kokichi" I said with a smile.
Then, I walked off on my way home, waving to Kaede and Miu as I left the driveway.