chapter 16: blackbeard and jason get eviscerated

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold
(Author's note:sorry i haven't been writing a lot, all i have to say is that school is literal hell, anyways I'll be writing on this book and my percy jackson book until the two books hit chapter 20. then after that I'll focus on my smaller books until they each hit the chapter 10 mark, also i changed the bio.)

3rd pov:

The group could be seen on the ship of francis drake's as they had set sail for the other island, hephaestus could be seen tinkering with an object that resembled a ball, euryale could be heard speaking with ritsuka and gudako.

Euryale:"I've been chased by this atrocious pervert, a pirate servant" she shuddered remembering the disgusting male "i don't remember his name but even scylla would feel pretty in front of him." She closed jer eyes then opened, as she looked at asterios. "Are your wounds healed."

Asterios:"Mmm." He sat beside hephaestus due to the fact that the god was like a father to him before zeus did his usually thing and turned him into the monster from the legend.

Hephaestus looked up from his tinkering, as he pat the berserker on the head. He put the small object in his hand just as a pirate alerted drake of another ship.

The group got ready for an attack while hephaestus pulled out the ball and started smiling...which startled those around him, since asterios knew what happens when the god started smiling.

As blackbeard appeared along with mary and anne the two females seemed to dislike blackbeard as much as the others, hephaestus clapped his hands then anne and mary appeared on drakes ship tied up.

Blackbeard:"huh! HOW THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT!?" The pervert shook his head. "euryale oh it's so good to see you again." (Ight imma be 100% honest with y'all, I'm not writing any of that shit. *points at some of blackbeards dialogue*) he looked at drake as he seemed annoyed "ah if it isn't the old hag with big knockers, I'll get rid of you just to get my dear euryale." He noticed stheno as well, then he talked about his fetishes.

Euryale:"I'm scared." Hephaestus pat her head and walked to the front of the ship.

Hephaestus:"...you remind me to much of that bastard i call my father, so I'll do everyone a favor and end YOUR DAMN LIFE." He grinned as he threw the ball into the sky.

Blackbeard:"oh and what's that gonna do?" A bright flash happened as it blinded everyone and a loud roar could be heard. The sea itself seemed to be steaming as an intense heat could be felt.

 The sea itself seemed to be steaming as an intense heat could be felt

Hephaestus:"heh...yharon do it." As the dragon let out a roar and within a second a tornado made out of pure flames consumed the ship without any hesitation. As the fire went down the enemy ship was gone. "Ah...finally inner peace." The dragon roared as it looked at hephaestus before changing size and becoming smaller, it sat on hephaestus shoulder.

The group stared at hephaestus who seemed to be feeding yharon a cookie.

Ritsuka:"....what just happened?" Everyone stared at ritsuka then back at hephaestus.

Gudako:"ahem, it seems hephaestus is op as fuck." The group nodded.

Hephaestus:"i suggest we head to the next island and see what's there, also what shall we do with these two." He looked at anne and mary. "Well that's up to you lot, I'm gonna take a nap." He sat down and fell asleep.

An hour later

Hephaestus was shook awake by asterios, as euryale told hephaestus how the group let anne and mary join them then arrived at the island, they also fought a wyvern and after that ritsuka thought of upgrading the ship with the scales of a wyvern and how they met artemis and orion.

Hephaestus got off the ship and met the others as he immediately used his magic to upgrade francis drake's ship, as the group got back on the ship. Hephaestus was greeted by Artemis who immediately hugged the blacksmith god, as forge god got out of the goddess of hunt's grip and walked towards the others.

The group set sailed again, as the golden hind continued on, hephaestus could be seen tinkering again.

As a pirate warned them of another ship, the greek heroes recognized the enemy ship immediately as the enemy ship was identified as the argo.

Hephaestus looked up from the object as he coldly looked at the argo, he looked at a blonde male that was talking but everyone else couldn't hear him.

Hephaestus:"hey Achilles, grab medea while jason isn't looking." Achilles nodded as he disappeared then reappeared holding a tied up medea. "Ok now that's done...hey ritsuka wanna see me end this singularity within a couple seconds." Ritsuka looked worried as he heard hephaestus.

Hephaestus whispered to yharon the bird flew into the sky as it started changing size returning into it's original size. The heat that was there the first time yharon was revealed was now much more worse as the water turned into steam within an instant.

Hephaestus:"well then this singularity ends....Now" he snapped his fingers as yharon flames became pure black as it fired a blast of pure flames. The entire argo was consumed by the flames, after the flames died down, yharon went back to it's normal bird size as it flew back to the others holding a golden cup similar to drake's. "Any % speedrun of singularity 3" hephaestus grinned as he handed the cup to ritsuka. The group started to glow as the singularity was coming to end.

Romani"heh i sometimes forget how much strength you have hephaestus, since you are a god that creates." The hologram of romani smiled at hephaestus.

The group said their goodbyes as francis grabbed hephaestus by the sleeve.

Drake:"hey master of chaldea, you better summon me soon." Hephaestus looked afraid once she said that as he escaped her grip.

Ritsuka:"yeah you just have to give us a catalyst to summon you with." Drake nodded as she handed ritsuka her hat. The chaldea group disappeared from the singularity.

They where back at chaldea as hephaestus went back to his room in chaldea with yharon, as he made a bird cage for the dragon as it went to sleep.

Chapter 17:Bo'oh'o'wa'e