False God || George and Eloise [18+]

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
content warning:
SMUT!!
This one-shot contains sexual content.
If you are below the age of 18 or aren't
comfortable reading smut, go ahead
and skip this one.
| mature content +18 |
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
author's note:
This takes place during the chapter
"Afterglow" this is what happened between
George and Eloise after they left Ron and Hermione's wedding reception early.

I just wanted to do a fun little spicy one-shot
since I literally never write smut, but what
better occasion to try than Valentine's Day?

(also please be kind hahaha, writing smut is
so difficult , why did no one tell me???)
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

June 2000

"Prove it"

Her words came out as a whisper as his calloused fingertips grazed over the small of her back. The deep sea of blue velvet hung precariously from her shoulders, her bare back fully exposed. One gentle move of George's fingers teasing at the fabric would reveal everything that, up to now, had been left only to his imagination.

Her own fingers gripped to his shirt, using the liquid courage coursing through her veins to undo the one final button that he had neglected. She knew he wouldn't utter the words she so desperately craved. The one confession she needed to hear. But maybe he'd be willing to show her without having to say anything at all.

His hold on her waist faltered for a moment as she saw doubt flicker in his eyes. Honestly, she couldn't blame him – there had been tension mounting between them all night. A passing admittance that she and George had much different views on their future. The wedding that would never happen, the children they would never have. They were all things Eloise hadn't even truly considered until he had all but shut down any hope of it happening. All she needed was reassurance of some kind, any kind.

All she wanted was to feel like George loved her, even if he wouldn't ever say it.

"Eloise, what are you – I mean, are you sure? We can–" he stammered.

She didn't want to be dissuaded from this, she didn't want George to talk any sense into her. Up to now, they had taken things relatively slow but right this second all she wanted was to feel how much George adored her. Whether it was right or not, whether or not she would come to regret it in the morning. That would be her problem then.

For now, all she wanted was him.

"Show me how much you care, George." she said quietly as her gaze flicked to his lips that were parted slightly but before he could even speak, she pleaded once more as she locked eyes with him, "Please."

He hesitated for a moment, looking slightly conflicted. But whatever was going through his mind quickly dissolved when his lips met hers.

This kiss was more passionate than usual, hungrier. Their tongues intertwined, battling for dominance as George's grip tightened on her waist. She wondered if he could taste the wine on her tongue, if he'd use it as evidence that they shouldn't go through with this. But when she felt his hands run up her bare back, pulling the straps of her dress off her shoulders, all of those worries faded away.