...A ɴᴇᴡ Jᴏʙ...

(Author POV:)
Y/n was assigned to the daycare to help around with mess and such, other then that they didn't really do anything bc they were still new to the building and needed to get to know it better!

(Y/N POV!!)
I normally wouldn't care where I'm put but fuck, a daycare? Really? Who do they think I am. I can't complain to much i am getting paid for this after all and I do need some money my comfortable bed has been looking a little empty lately :(.

So I'm on my way to the daycare some girl named Vanessa she showed me where to go.. she got big tits i will not lie but shes very grumpy, well I don't know what's going on in her life so i can't judge can I. So we make it to the daycare it's like really bright I don't know what i thought it would be it's a daycare dipshit, "Well just clean up and stuff anything you can do do it" Vanessa said and just walked away leaving me to fight for myself in the harsh world of kids and a oversized robot, it's gonna be a long day :"/.

(SUNS POV:)
There wasn't a lot of kids around today it must have been a rainy day i guess there was a few,I'm whatching then right now! "I love making sure these kids have fun and enj- " i was cut off by the sound of someone going down the slide "Ah a new friend!" I rush myself down to greet them "Hello new friend!"
Oh this is different, Moon told me he overheard that we'd have some help around but i didn't think they'd be in here so early. "Good morning uh Sunny?" They replyed to break the silence "You must be our helper!! Welcome to our Daycare we would be so happy to show you around the place!" I say a lot more excited! "It would be nice iI geuss, well show me the place", "Wonderful!!"
I take their arm and take then with me around the tunnels ,ropes and slides!.

(Y/N POV!!)

After we went down the last slide Sun let me go to do whatever, it had been an hour or so since I had seen him and the kids where a lil more giggles and laughs then when I came in.

Sooner then later i found Sun with his back open and his wires a mess,
"Oh shit, Sun! You good?" I ran over to him, he smiled "Y/N! Don't worry I'm fine! Could you kick thoose kids out tho"
"Eh yea sure" needless to say I kick tho brats out and locked the door you know how kids are. I took myself back to Sun and sat behind him looking at his wire's, "Ah Sunshine? What are you doing, there no need for you to- Ah!" Sun yelped after I started to mess with his wires a bit "calm down I was a top A student in this stuff" "Good to know Sunshine b-but.. maybe leaVE! It to a proper mecHANic!~" "oh shush it's fine I won't bite" there was a long silence between use before the lights shut out
"huh?" I say in completely confused "Oh dear, Sunshine please maybe back away!" "What-"

I knew what he meant soon after..

(Finished, word count 566)
Hope you enjoyed!!