⚠️-.. Please!..-⚠️

(Author POV:)
It had been about 3 weeks since what happened between you and moon, you hadn't seen him since you made is your job to get out on the right time, you were to embarrassed to look at him. Sun never seemed to be the rough type that of course would be very different from moon, but today you were like a dog in heat and you could help yourself from him.

(!! Little Warning!!)
Praise, rough kissing & swearing.

It had been about 20 minutes before complete closing time).
(Still Authors POV:)

You found yourself at the back of the daycare whining to your own touch, "Mh~ ha~" to you it sounded like your sweet moans could be heard everywhere but they hadn't reached far , well they had reached far enough for someone to hear. You continue to touch yourself as you felt yourself reach the limit but before you got the relief of that feeling you heard bells "Shit- Sun" you panic, he didn't sound far away and he wasn't before you could clean yourself up you bells stopped "Sunshine? Are you al-.. rig..ht..." Sun stared at you and you just looked back frozen from shock "Sun!! i uh um oh god.." you curled up a bit "Sunshine my apologies- i didn't mean to interrupt you.. but you shouldn't be doing this is the.. the daycare.." even though you couldn't see it there would have been a heavy blush across Sun's face. There was a silent pause before you knew it sun was getting ready to walk away "S-sun!! Wait" You yeld crawling over and grabbing his ankle "Sun.. please help me.." you looked up at him with eyes of lust "Ah! Sunshine I'm not sure if I-.. I could.." he said as he felt you pull yourself up on his leg "Please Sun i need you" you pull yourself up completely and get on your tippy toes trying to reach him "Fine.. but if i hurt my I'm very sorry Sunshine" with that Sun lifted you up by your legs and pressed you against a wall letting you kiss him. You hold onto the back of his head pushing him into a rough kiss you open you mouth a bit letting his tongue slide in. You pull back and let go of him feeling his long tongue leaving your mouth, you let out a quiet moan and grinded again him as you felt his erection by what you felt Sun seemed to only have one unlike moon. Sun puts you down and you slide down onto your knees grabbing his pants and slowly pulling them down "Ha~ Sunshine please don't tease~" as his erect member was let out you stared, you had been right Sun only had one but he definitely made up for it with the length and width. You took his tip into your mouth curling you hand around whatever you could get it on , you swirl you tounge around his tip making him let out a quiet grunt "Mhhh~.. Ha-ah~ Sun...shine~" Without warning you took all of sun is causing him to grip your hair slightly pushing you further as he threw his head bad slightly " Ah~ Ngh!!~ Sunshine~ you're doing great darling~" you held onto Sun's hips to hold yourself up pushing back to forward slowly "Fgh~ your.. your such a tease~" you felt Sun press his foot onto my croch pressing down "MH!" You moaned out in surprise, Sun pulled your hair making you move he couldn't hold back anymore "I'm sorry sunshine but... I can't help myself~" Sun kept moving his foot making you moan onto his dick. You grip his hips harder as Sun slowed down and you felt his "cream" flow down the back of you throat , he tasted like Lemons btw, you pull you head back for air coughing a bit you fall back and lean on the wall, You felt you pants beginning to move down and you look up at Sun "Sun~" you groaned as your throat still hurt, Sun had removed you bottom and underwear.

⚠️If your male you can skip this, unless you into this stuff?⚠️

He throws your legs over his shoulders pulling you down "Sun what are you-" you where cut off as he slides his tongue inside you "AGH!~" You hadn't realized how long his tongue actually was but it now being inside you you could tell, You look up at Sun you struggled to fit it all in without hurting you. He looks at you and you nod telling him to continue, he moves his tongue around slowly "Mhh~ fuck Sun".
He reached down to your chest running his finger across the scar moon left there as he touched it you whimper at his cold hand, seeing how you reacted he slides his cold hands down each side of you body making you Arch your back Sun saw this as the perfect time to shove all his tongue in "AH!~~ S-Sun!~ Ow~ ah~" you throw your head back. You feel Sun's tounge move in and out of your hole..

(Just me or is hole kind of a weird word )

You felt a knot in you stomach, Sun noticed you move you hips saying you where close, he pulled his tounge out of you "!! Huh? Sun.. i was clooosee!"

⚠️Males you can continue ⚠️

You being upset by this pushed Sun down , he landed with a squeak making you giggle a bit. You moved up and rubbed yourself against Sun, but before you could show him you were in charge he grips your hips roughly pushing you down "GH~ Fumh...ck~ Ha!~" you bite your lip feeling like you could take a chonk out, Sun sits up making you fall back "Sorry Sunshine" that was all before he thrusted in and out of you at a fast pace "AHH!~ FUCK FUCK FUCK.. SUn!! To.. TO MUch!!~~" you screamed at his fast movements, he hadn't changed his speed but you felt yourself getting close. Again Sun somehow knew and pulled out flipping you around gently pushing you head to the floor and lift your ass up, as he trailed his hands up your back he lightly rubbed the letters carved into your back "M.S" you Arch you back more trying to get away from his cold hands , he grabbed your hips like he was ab to rip you apart your nervousny faded as Sun slipped into you this time hes moved with power and aggression making you Yelp he looks at you making sure your ok you nod at him and to somehow he went faster. You felt yourself Getty closer praying sun didn't pull out again "Ah! Ha-ha-ahahhhhahh!~" you creid out at you came. Sun continues until he came inside you, Sun got both of yous dressed and pulled you in a warning embrace as he gently messaged you shoulders, cuddling into Sun you whisper "I love you.." before dozing off..

"We love you to, Starshine"

Sorry i haven't updated!! Eclipse for the next chapter maybe!? 😳

Word count: 1189