The preplan

"Hey Deirdre.", Hazel says.
"Did you get the stuff?", Violet asked
"Yeah I did but boy was that tiresome.", Deirdre said drowsily.
"I'm gonna go take a nap.", said Deirdre.
"Ok see ya later.", both Hazel and Violet.
"WAIT WAIT back up you can't start there.", said Violet.
"But everything before this was boring.", Said Hazel and Deirdre.
"I don't care if it's boring it's still a part of the whole story.", said Violet with her big sibling attitude.
"Ughhhh fine.", said Hazel and Deirdre.
"Good.", Violet said with a smug face.
"Okay rewind.", said all three simultaneously  
-Rewind-
"Ok guys we need to split up and each work on our part of the plan.", said Violet.
"Ok I'll get the supplies for the prank oops I mean plan.", said Deirdre.
"I'll get the clothes and makeup.", said Hazel.
"And that leaves me with the castle." Violet says unenthusiastically.

POV: Deirdre, Place: At the store.
"Ughh why did I choose the store I forgot how boring it is.", Deirdre said bored. *asks an employee where the special effect makeup is*
"oh it's down this aisle to the left.", said Sandy the employee.
"Ok thanks.", said Deirdre.
"No problem it is my job after all.", said Sandy.
"Hey you want exchange numbers you sound like someone I would actually get along with.", said Deirdre a little more happy than before.
"Sure I would love to.", said Sandy. "Hey say you want to come back to my home with me after I get my stuff I can get you the rest of your day off and me and my two sisters are playing a prank on our parents.", said Deirdre exited she made a friend.
"Great now can you show me where the special effect makeup is I already forgot.", said Deirdre awkwardly.
"Yeah sure." Sandy said and they both started to break out with laughter.
After she got the makeup.
" *laughing*, that was so much fun Sandy!", said Deirdre happily.
"Thanks I didn't know you were a princess you don't look like one but either way you so much fun!", Sandy said happily.

POV: Hazel, Place: Her bedroom.
"Where is the makeup?" Hazel said kind of mad.
"Oh there it is!" said Hazel *quickly grabs and searches through it* "well it's a good thing Deirdre went to the store to get the special effect makeup.", Hazel said kind of annoyed.
POV: Violet, Place: in the castle somewhere
"Umm this is going take a long time.", Violet said bored. *picks up a bucket, a mop, a cup of ketchup and jello powder* "this should be good!", Violet said exited to be done.
Time skip after everyone was done
"Deirdre your back.", said Hazel happily. "Did you get the stuff?", asked Violet.
"Of course what kind of sister would be if I didn't get the stuff and a new friend/helper.", said Deirdre happily.
"You got someone to help and someone to be our friend, wow I wonder what friends do. We've never had one mostly because we weren't allowed", said Hazel.
"Great! good job Deirdre!", said Violet proud of her.
"Alright let's fill her in on the plan.", said Violet and Hazel.

A/N
Sorry this took so long to make but hey this chapter has 553 words I'm so proud of myself.