Aftermath of Phase two

~The mom's POV~
"Hazel what has gotten into you!?".
"What me being me? Yeah I'm not going to listen to you. Why? Because you're being too overprotective and I hate that you don't treat my sisters like they're important! You might've thought I didn't notice them but I did, and now I'm acting how I want letting you give Deirdre a chance of being noticed and treated like she exists.",Hazel said in a fake sad way.

"Young lady! You do not talk to your mother that way! You are grounded and are not allowed to leave this castle."

"Good I never wanted to anyway, and just so you know I'm sleeping in the basement and don't want to hear your voice for the rest of the month." Hazel said offended.

"Do not give me attitude I'm going to talk to your father about this and for the time being, Violet your the princess.".

"Why not Deirdre I mean I have already learned everything a princess needs to know and Deirdre hasn't learned anything.", Violet said.
~Deirdre's P.O.V~
"No I really don't need to it's not like I'll ever gain the throne I mean yeah Violet go on go help mom for the time being." I said nervously.

"No I'm not taking Violet she's right she already knows everything. It looks like you are going to learn to be a princess.", mom said angry and disgusted.

"Yay!", Violet cheered.

"Really Violet now's not the time Hazel is literally rebelling against mom and this is how you act you are so stupidly cheerful like even in tense or angsty situations you're all like "Oh don't worry everything is all right and no matter what friends will always triumph" like come on Violet why can't you be sad, angry, or tense like come on." I said really confused and angry at the same time.

"Nope! Like you said I am literally unable to be sad or angry or tense, so I don't know what happened but I quite literally can't have any bad emotions after a couple of weeks or a month ago I could no longer experience any bad emotions so ya know.",Violet said really suspiciously.

"Whatever let's go Daredrea.", Mom said annoyed.

"Um it's pronounced Deirdre mother.", I said nervously.

"Whatever Hagrat come on.", mom said once again annoyed.

"Oh come on that's in no way close to her name and you know that mom.", Hazel and Violet said simultaneously annoyed.

"Whatever let's just get going Deirdre.", mom said really annoyed.

"Ok.", I said not wanting this argument to continue.

~After they left~

~Hazel's POV~
"Whew I'm glad they're finally gone.", I said feeling relieved.

"Yeah same, now to wait for two or so months so her training is done and then the plan can be complete.", Violet said ready to practice until I was ready or the two months.