Chapter 29 Thanksgiving

(Author's Note - This will be the first Thanksgiving chapter of ATO.)

(Author's Note - This will be another time jump again November 18 to November 23, 2009 Thanksgiving day.)

(Author's Note - Andrea, Eddie, Edward and Detective Winn will all have they point of view in this chapter.)

(Main Cast - Andrea, Eddie, Edward and Detective Winn appears. The others Evan, Wanda, Zoe, Damon, Tessa and Mavis doesn't appear just mentioned.)

(Recurring Cast - Emma Stone as Emma Jackson, Erin Beute as Miranda Russo, Jason MacDonald as Victor Russo, Sofia Carson as Evie Russo, Matt Davis as Alaric Russo and Sara Canning as Jenna Russo.)  

(This chapter might be short.)

November 23, 2009

Detective Winn POV

Detective Winn is sitting at his desk thinking where Mavis Russo have gone since she have been missing for weeks now and today is Thanksgiving.

Detective Winn signs Mavis parents are still sad and upset at both their daughter disappearance for their sadness and upset that the police still haven't find any clues where she is at even though there is nothing for them to go on.

Both the police and himself have already questioned both the family, friends, students and teachers but no one knows where Mavis went too.

Detective Winn think about that math teacher Edward Jackson mm.. he got a feeling that something is off at him like there was evil in his heart.

Detective Winn wouldn't be surprised if Edward Jackson had something to do with Mavis disappearance he can't rule Edward out just yet or arrest him either. He needs prove that Edward cause Mavis to disappear.

Detective Winn have been trying to track down Mavis cellphone down and almost got it last location.

Maybe her cellphone might have some answers or clues where is Mavis at or who?.

Eddie POV

Eddie is getting ready since he is going to Andrea house and help her with anything she needs and hopes she finally give him a chance as being her boyfriend.

Eddie hopes that Mavis will come back whatever she is at, her disappearance is causing some tension in the Russo household especially with her only non-missing sister Evie.

Evie still haven't talk or give Ella the time of day since Andrea reveal that Mavis didn't come home on Halloween night and also learns that both Ella and Marcy already knew that Mavis is missing since Andrea went up to them and ask them to keep it a secret.

Evie doesn't want anything to do with Ella or Marcy either for awhile or forever maybe Evie is greatly hurt by this betrayal. Evie is also doesn't want to be around Andrea too since she didn't told Evie about Mavis disappearance before Andrea revealed it to their parents as well with the Kane

Eddie hopes that Andrea would allow him to help her and has high hopes that Andrea would finally give him a chance.
Eddie leave his house and heads to Andrea place.

Rape WARNING.....
Edward POV
Edward is thrusting harder, faster and roughly into Emma's pussy who he drug again.

Edward had a bad day again and still haven't fuck Andrea since that detective Winn is in the way.

Plus detective Winn pissed him off again so he is taking his frustration onto a unconscious drug Emma.

Edward groaned

"Mavis." Edward moaned

This time Edward is fantasize Mavis instead of his love Andrea. Since Edward is frustrated with both his wife Emma, detective Winn and that little bitch Mavis.