𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄 - toute la nuit

"tu connais toute mes envies et même si c'est fini, faisons le une dernière fois, toute la nuit"
-Tayc x Ocevne

"tu connais toute mes envies et même si c'est fini, faisons le une dernière fois, toute la nuit"-Tayc x Ocevne ❦

❦❦❦

"Oh my God," she mumbled, her jaw dropping as she felt him hit the right spot inside of her, her eyes clenching closed. She had her hand in his hair, her fingers messing his curls up, as she tried to control herself but the feeling he was giving her overtook her, clouding her senses.

He was sitting, his back towards the headboard of the bed, with her sitting on top of him. He was holding her waist, controlling the pace at which she was going up and down on him. Being skilled at multitasking, he also busied his mouth by kissing all over her naked chest, his tongue shyly lingering over her right titty sending shockwaves down her box, causing her wetness to increase. The more he'd kiss, lick and graze her skin, the louder the wet noises were getting, and the weaker she was becoming in his hand.

"Say you love me," he uttered, demanding, whispering in the crook of her neck. Without waiting for an answer, he latched his mouth onto her skin and kissed that sweet spot under her ear, causing the hold she had in his hair to weaken. She felt her toes curl and threw her head back and let a moan out, holding his shoulder. "Mina, say that you love me," he repeated in the same tone, accelerating the pace of his strokes.

She heard what he said, but didn't quite understood it. Her brain was already concentrated on letting her feel the good things he was doing to her, and multitasking was a hard thing to ask of her. All she could mutter were inaudible cuss words and hisses. Multiple times, her eyes rolled back when he'd caress her g-spot with the tip of his member.

"Mina," he gritted his teeth, tightening his grip on her hip, leaving a mark there. The slight pain she felt added to the pleasure she was drowning in, but she decided to try and respond to him.

"Mic- Michael," she groaned out, then yelped when he switched them from sitting down, to him being on top of her in a missionary. He placed her leg on his shoulder, and leaned forward, pressing his weight and leg onto her tummy. That way, she could feel him deeper inside of her, causing her back to arch.

Her words got stuck in her throat, choked by another moan. She was so lost in a trance that she didn't even realize that she was biting her lip. Michael leaned forward and kissed her, as slow as he could, his tongue slipping in her mouth to meet hers while still going in and out of her. She returned it, letting out soft moans in his mouth. He sucked on her tongue and attacked her bottom lip doing the same.

"I-, I-" She tried again to whisper what he asked, cussing instead. "Fuck."

"Say that you love me, Mina." He whispered into her mouth, as he hit her thigh, causing her to yelp again.

"I love you," the three words ran out of her mouth in a shriek, reacting to the sting she felt in her skin.

Getting what he wanted, he slowed his pace, slowly rotating his hips against her, making his pelvis hit her clit with a slapping sound. At that point, the only noises in the room were her moans, his groans, and her wetness resembling the sound of a spoon in a Mac'n cheese pot.

"Open your eyes," he instructed, using his hand to grab her neck, lightly choking her. He leaned farther down, stroking right against her g-spot, and hovered his mouth on her ear. "Mina, open your eyes." He demanded, his breath fanning her already hot and sensitive skin.

She tried to do as he said, but he removed his hand from her hip, and placed it right above her pearl, stroking it with his thumb. Then he repeated his instruction again. A barely audible "Oh my- fuck me" left her throat as her eyes clenched back closed.

"That's what I'm doing ma belle, but you gotta open your eyes for me, my love." He nearly purred in her ear and nibbled with her lobe. "C'mon Mina." He gritted his teeth again, tightening his grip over her throat.

Her breaths turned shaky, and her words hitched in her throat as she could only moan and cry out inaudible words. She hard to force her eyes open, but as she did so, all that was there were tears. Her vision was blurry, but she didn't care about all that. She was feeling way too good to process it and was about to feel even better as the orgasm she had been holding for the past five minutes, decided to wash over her, out of her control.

"That's my girl," Michael groaned out, as he stared into her eyes and saw how good he made her feel. Only that pride led him too to his third orgasm of the night. It wasn't hard for him to hold himself, as it was for her. That's why he could go rounds, and rounds, with only her releasing. "Now cum for me, baby."

She needn't hear it twice before she let go, her body stiffening under Michael as his member drowned in her juices. Without her knowing, her walls were tightening and loosening around him for a good ten seconds, pushing him to cum too, letting out a faint "fuck."

He clenched his eyes closed, letting his sweaty body fall over hers, as he emptied himself inside of her.

There they were, both done and emptied off their energy, breathing loud, with their body warmth making them relax.

Michael rolled over on his side, laying right next to her, with his arm possessively pulling her towards him. Skin to skin, they enjoyed that moment of intimacy, still trying to get back control over themselves.

"I love you too," Michael chuckled, his head in the crook of her neck.

"We're supposed to be separated. Not fucking." Mina retorted, staring right at the ceiling. She couldn't say she hadn't enjoyed herself, because she did. Even more than Michael. But the fact that they were supposed to be done, and miles away from each other was still weighing over her mind. She wished he'd respect their mutual decisions, and she also wished her body would stop betraying her as it'd always do. But as hard as she'd try to fight, she'd find herself right back in his arms.

"We're never gone be done, Mrs. Jackson. I married you for forever and a day. Whether toxic or not, you ain't going nowhere." And just like that, he fell asleep, leaving her to wonder about their future.

———————

A/N- guess I'm back doin them shit🙇🏾‍♀️ Pslelakakskskdjdndn this one prolly weird asf but I just wrote it on top of my head so💀 bye