21st June 1924

Third Person

It was a clear night when he first laid eyes on her, she was absolutely stunning in her gold and black dress, with fringes hanging off. He himself played guitar in a jazz band at the club, which was where he saw her dancing with her friends. When his shift in the band was over he walked over to her whispering in her ear.

"Dance with me"

Then pursues to take her hand gently and leads her to the dance floor, where they danced till they dropped.

Present day

"Miss Liv, are you alright?" a male asks.

"Yes, I'm fine. just thinking" Liv replies.

"May I ask what you were thinking about?" the man asks.

"The past" liv answers quietly.

The psychologist who had spent around 20 years working with liv, sat puzzled.

"What part of your past were you thinking about?"

"The roaring '20's, which was also when I met the love of my life Lucas Hemmings. he played guitar in the jazz band at the club I went to." she says looking like she was deep in thought.

The psychologist takes out a note pad and jots down what liv just told him, trying to piece together his complicated patient.

"Go on, give me all the detail you can remember"

" I had gone to the club, it was the most popular in town, the Gold Nights. i was there with a four of my friends, who were trying to find a guy to set me up with." she laughs gently," I refused all of the men that came to me, I was quite provocative though with my black and gold dress on and make beautiful head piece"

"Very good liv, keep going"

"I had only turned 18 not even a month before, so for many men who were seeking a wife I was fresh meat. After about an hour the music can to holt and the band changed over, it was then the guitarist of the band came over to me and whispered 'dance with me', he gently grabbed my hand and led me to the dance floor" she pauses. "We danced and danced until they asked us to leave. Lucas asked me to stay the night at his, which I agreed to eagerly. it was that night I lost my virginity, but found the love of my life"

"Now liv that is all we have time for today. you did very well, it has taken me 20 years to get out of you what happened in the 1920's so we have a start." he pauses open the door of his clinic room, " I'll see you next week for your next appointment"

Liv leaves the the psychologists office to make her way home.

"Olivia is that you?" An old but delicate voice says.

She turns around, to see an old lady walking as fast as she can (which isn't very fast) to catch up to her.

"Oh my goodness! it is you. how could you not recognise you own sister" the lady says.

"Ainsleigh? it's really you" liv says tears running down her face.

"Yes it is me Olivia, oh i never thought I'd see you again"

"Grandma, where have you gone?" A boy yells.

"I'm over here, dear" ainsleigh replies.

The boy runs over and looks at liv with a look of confusion in his face.

"Michael, this is my sister Olivia" she explains to her grandson.

"He looks just like frank" Olivia says outloud.

"Your just like him." Michael says, looking at his grandma who's nodding.

"Just like who?" liv asks curiously.

"A guy named Luke" the boy replies "he is a friend of mine"

He leads his grandma back to where they were meant to be going. leaving liv confused and lost.

------------/---------------/----------------

Here is the first chapter I really hope ou guys like it!!