Lily (Oc)

I hope you read the desc!

+

Iris Rory Lilura "Lily" C. Perez

22 years old

Girlflux, Bisexual (He/They/She)

Tolerant, Chill, Likes to play devil's advocate, Does not get swayed by emotions, often perceived as cold and uncaring, Scary, Leader, is a panicking mess on the inside, is super good at hiding emotions

Important: Lily is the creator (me) and has the ability to control all the other characters he made, is also immortal, bc some quotes may mention like, not being a mortal

(More information in "Oc book" however I have not edited the chapter very much so some info may not be accurate to the current oc)

---

Lily: You seem familiar, have I threatened you before?

--

Shapeshifter: *transforms to look like Lily*
Lily: Okay, are you like BLIND? You look nothing like me. First off, I'm way taller. Secondly, I DO NOT look so sleep deprived and lastly, if you could drag comb through that hair you're like a 7 on a good day and I've been told I'm a constant 10.

--

Lily: Dear friends, your Christmas gift this year... is me. That's right, another year of friendship. Your membership has been renewed.

--

Lily: People are always asking me if I'm a morning person or a night person.
Lily: And I'm just like, 'Buddy! I'm barely even a PERSON!'

--

Lily: If you can't beat them, dress better than them

--

Lily: I'd like to offer you moral support, but I have questionable morals.

--

Lily: Not trying to brag or anything, but I can wake up without an alarm clock now simply due to my crippling and overwhelming anxiety, so...

--

Lily: Some of you may die, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

--

Lily: Some of you may die, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

--

Lily: I've come to a point in my life where I need a stronger word than fuck

--

Lily: I'm sick and tired of being called 'mortal' like, you don't know that. Neither do I. I have never died even ONCE. Nothing has been proven yet. Stop making assumptions. It's rude.

--

Lily: Physically, yes, I could fight a bird. But emotionally? Imagine the toll.

--

Lily: What doesn't kill me should run, because now I'm fucking pissed.

--

Lily: Schrödinger's cat is overrated. If you wanna see something that's both dead and alive you can talk to me any time of the day.

--

Lily: You wanna see how hardcore I am?
Lily: *punches wall*
Lily:
Lily: Take me to the hospital.

(they will say this with a completely straight face)

--

Lily, motioning to a Halloween display: All these ghosts! All these ghosts! I still can't find a boo.

--

Lily: My life isn't as glamorous as my wanted poster makes it look like.

--

Lily: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying 'Haven't decided yet' is typically a good response.

--

Lily: If I'm really as evil as you say I am, then have the gods strike me down where I stand.
*Lightning strikes Lily*
Lily: Ha! Nice try, jackass! Next time, give it your A-game!

--

Lily: So apparently the 'bad vibes' I've been feeling are actually severe psychological distress

--

Lily: Some of you may die, but that's a sacrifice I'm willing to make.

--

Lily: BEHOLD, the field in which I grow my fucks! Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren!

--

Lily: 'Person of interest' is almost too flattering.
Lily: Like, if the police were to pound on my door and go, 'A man has been murdered in your building and you are a person of interest,' I'd be like, 'Moi? Oh, do go on.'

--

Lily: Died and came back as a cowboy, I call that reintarnation.

--

Lily: Fool me once and I'll kill you

--