2

3rd Person POV

Day's later it was finally time for the party, inside the Sakamaki household Karl's wives are preparing themselves.

They all finished their preparations, the 3 of them walked outside with Christa who have guard and maid by her side.

Cordelia wore a dress that could show her curve's, Beatrix have a Victorian style noble dress with expensive accessories same with Christa who wore a light dress with her hair tied on the side.

Karl: Are you ladies ready now?

His two wives didn't answer as Cordelia just said yes in a slurry way.

They all entered inside the carriage going to their destination.
______________________

An hour and a half, they have arrived to the castle of Dracula.

They got off the carriage, Beatrix and Christa were astonished, it wasn't a mansion rather it was a castle that's in front of them.

They walked inside as they saw a women with H/C hair, E/C eyes and a pale skin wearing luxurious dress walking upstairs.

The 3 wives then saw Karl with a smile on his face, he then called for the woman's name.

Karl: Y/N!

The woman turned around to Karl and his wives, Y/N smiling gently.

Y/N: It has been awhile now Karl.

Y/N turned around Christa smiling even more as she saw her friend's cousin.

Y/N: Same to you too Christa.

Christa was of course flattered by this that Y/N remembered her since they just met for only 2 times.

Y/N looked at the other two which are Beatrix and Cordelia.

Y/N: And these two are your other wives perhaps?

Karl: Yes, the woman with purple hair is Cordelia that daughter of demon king and also my first wife, beside her is Beatrix my second wife.

Y/N smiled at the both of them then bowed.

Y/N: it is a pleasure to meet both of you Cordelia, Beatrix.

The two woman didn't say anything, Y/N then stood up properly then grabbed Christa's hand gentle walking with her by her side, she looked back at the 3 people who is still bellow the staring.

Y/N: We should get going to the party now~

Karl smiled then walked to her side while the other two are following behind them.
______________________

They all have arrived to the door of the room where the party is being held, Y/N is still holding Christa's hand not letting her go, Christa was calm standing beside her.

The two wives noticed it that Christa wasn't panicking when Y/N held her hand, the door opens revealing all the noble's that had attended the party chatting to each other, Y/N and Christa walked off to somewhere maybe to talk to other nobles.

Beatrix: Karl.

Heinz Ketchup turned around to his wife who have a questioning look plastered on her face.

Beatrix: I just want to ask a question... You know when Y/N held Christa's hand she seemed to be...

Karl interrupted her.

Karl: Calm?

Beatrix nodded as Cordelia is just standing there not saying anything, just listening with her arms crossed.

Karl: The first time they met they grew close to each other even though they had just met for a minute in the past, as I remember both of them only met for 2 times as Y/N was too busy with her work and I'm pretty sure Christa was happy that Y/N remembered her.

Beatrix: But that isn't enough reason for Christa to be calm around Y/N.

Karl chuckled.

Karl: You will know soon enough why Christa is so calm around Y/N, well that is if you guys want stay with her for awhile.

Cordelia sighed.

Karl: Or you guys can visit her from time to time,she doesn't really use this Castle not to mention her younger sister is here guarding the it.

Cordelia: is that so?

Karl: Yea, her mansion is close to ours if I must say, only two hours trip.

Karl say's as the background shows Y/N talking to the noble's with Christa behind her back holding her hands.

End of Chapter 2
______________________