6

Y/N's POV

Here inside the restroom, I'm with Cordelia who has lust in her eyes pinning me against the door.

Even though I've tried to unlock the door it doesn't seem to work.

She must have put some spell on it, I'm doomed!! Is this how I'm going to loose my virginity?!

Cordelia: Y/N~

She slurred at me who's panicking feeling her 'thing' poking at my stomach near my crotch not really the crotch but the most sensitive part above the slit.

As I was about to ask her to stop what she's doing, she suddenly connected our lips together, Cordelia stuck her tongue inside my mouth making me drool a little.

Her hand then traveled to my crotch, she lifted up my dress touching my slip through my underwear, I pulled away from our kiss, holding her shoulder making sure she won't close our gaps.

Y/N: c-come back to your senses, Cordelia!

I shouted, she then overpowered me biting my neck, I covered my mouth holding my moan in.

Cordelia: Why are you resisting? You know I felt your cunt tighten when I bit you~

She pulled away from my neck and looked at me smirking with blood on her lips to her chin, looking at her face with my blood made me wet even more.

Cordelia: Y/N~ don't tell me... You're a masochist~

This made me flustered even more.

Y/N: N-No...

She then pushed her fingers even deeper inside me, I gasp with my head now against the door revealing the front of my neck to Cordelia.

She licked my neck biting it once again, I then feel her other hand on my hips letting me get closer to her and feeling her 'thing' on my stomach.

Y/N: C-cordelia... I...

Cordelia: it's fine Y/N, go ahead and cum~

She said to me licking my jaw... I came, I came on her fingers why moaning I felt the liquid going down to my legs as it is gushing on the floor.

I held onto Cordelia leaning my head on her shoulder panting, Cordelia lifted both of my legs to her hips feeling her 'thing' on my sex.

Cordelia: It's not time for you to respond yet Y/N~

She whispered, as I was about to question her she pushed her 'thing' inside my sex, as she pushed it inside me I was unable to moan nor gasp from her sudden action.

Cordelia then started moving her hips pushing and pulling out her 'thing' in me.

Cordelia: ahhh~ your inside's feel so good Y/N~ I can stay inside you for eternity~

I didn't respond to her as I am busy moaning, I feel Cordelia fasten her movements, I held onto her tighter wrapping my legs on her hips.

Y/N: Cordelia, Cordelia~! More please give me more~!

Even though I can't see I know that she's smirking about whay I had just said she then and pushed herself even deeper inside me feeling my womb hitting her cock.

I feel her cock twitch inside me signaling thay she's already about to release.

Cordelia: I-I'm close~

Y/N: Pull out... Cordelia~

She clearly didn't hear me, she moved even faster if possible... Reminding her to pull out once again she didn't listen and just came inside me.

After she had finished, she pulled away letting go of me and just let me fall onto the  tiled floor, I didn't even feel the pain from falling as I was still feeling please from the activity.

Cordelia lifted my head to face her, kissing me once again I didn't resist and kissed her back.

We both pulled away panting.

Cordelia: We should perhaps go back now, they might get suspicious~

I didn't respond as I just stood up almost falling until Cordelia caught me, I felt her cum dripping from my sex but I didn't pay attention to it and just wore my undergarments fixing my clothes and hair.

As I was finished Cordelia opened the door getting out as I followed behind her.

Location: Garden

Christa POV

Me and sister Beatrix are chatting while waiting for both sister Cordelia and Y/N.

Beatrix: I wonder what's taking them too long?

I nodded at her question, we both then heard footsteps, looking where the source is we see Sister Cordelia who's smiling with Y/N behind her who seems flushed.

As both of them got close to us sister Beatrix asked if Y/N is alright, she just nodded and sat on her previous seat, we all started chatting but I still can't help that  something's wrong with Y/N.

I'll ask her again later.

End Of Chapter 6
______________________