pt.1

In NEW YORK
AUTHOR'S POV
_______________________________________*_*_

IT was a peaceful morning in Song mansion. Birds were chirping, grass was dancing with the tune that wind was singing. The sun was looking at a person who was sleeping like dead log and other person who was doing yoga while some kids were trying to copy that person's action.

??1- oppa how can Eomma do that? I fell thrice while doing that*pout*

??2- you always fall everywhere Jae-mi unnie not a new thing *obvious look*

??4- don't talk to your unnie like that Yun-Ha she is short but still elder than you.

??1- Ya Beom oppa I'm not short, and even if I am Eomma say it's cute. Look oppa they are bullying me again.

??3- all of you don't get me angry again. Beom, Yun-Ha stop teasing Jae-mi. And say sorry to Jae-mi

Beom & Yun-ha - sorry Seokhoon hyung/oppa , sorry Jae-mi ya/unnie.

??- good control seoki. You did a great job handling these trouble makers.

Beom/Jae-mi/Yun-Ha- EOMMAAAAAAAAAA

Y/n- ok ok I'm sorry but don't you think you guy's should join your siblings who are waking up your uncle? *devilish smirk*

4 kids- ohhh yaaaaa *same smirk as their mother*

In TAEYOUNG'S ROOM
___________________________

Song Taeyong the mafia king of New York is sleeping on his king size bed after a long tiring mission. But he didn't knew that his peaceful sleep was going to get snatched away by his own lovely beloved sister's little devils.

He was sleeping when someone jumped on his tummy he yelped " ommoniiiiiiii! " he wasn't recovered from that another attack was thrown towards him "SONG TAEHYUNNNNNN STOP PULLING MY PRECOCIOUS HAIR AHHHHH SONG JUNGWOO STOP BOUNCING ON MY TUMMY"

(A/n- they have Y/n's surname for now. Ot will change in future)

He was still processing the thing happen when he felt something ticklish on his feet "HAYOUNAAAA YOU'RE MY FAVORITE BABY PLZ STOP TICKLING ME HAHAHAHA AHHHH YOU THREE I AM UP O AM UP STOP TORTURING ME LIKE THIS AHHHHHHHHHHH"

The three kids were laughing there ass out and stopped there torturing their uncle. Just when Taeyong thought everything is ok he was sadly attacked again by other four siblings who were sent by his sister.

"Beom-ahhhhh don't bite my head"

"Yun-ha my sugar pie stop tickling me hahahahaha"

"Seokhoon i thought you are here to save me.....don't join Yun-ha"

" Jae-mi my mochi baby don't pull my hair, I love my hairrrrrr"