pt.2

AUTHOR'S POV

Taeyong got up late because he was shifting his company work and Mafia business to Korea. He slept late. Y/n and the kids were already awake and started packing there things. Maids we're helping the kids while Y/n was doing paper works.

Taeyong came down, as he was still sleepy he didn't saw the things infront of him and tripped on it. But he didn't fell on floor but fell on a bunch of bags. For his bad luck his head hit on the handle of the suitcase and now he was fully awake and seeing the view in front of him.......his soul left his body

There at more than 50 bags in front of him. And the kids were adding more bags while the maids were just looking at the bunch if bags with unreadable expression. Taeyong saw the view and mumbled " do I need to book another plain just to carry these luggage"

Taeyong- KIDS!

All the kids  stopped in their track and looked at Taeyong weirdly and continued their work. Taeyong sighed just  Y/n came down after her work was done. When she saw the luggage her breath stopped. She called them "babies come here" everyone gathered around her and looked at her with their big Doe eyes.

Y/n was looking at her kids then at their bags"babies why their are too many bags? "
Yun-ha said "eomma their are our dressing, pictures,dresses,toffies,toys and and umm many more important things."

Y/n look at her daughter with a smile and said "Yun-ha you know you don't need this much thing....no one do. I feel sad but you have to leave all of this here baby"

Taehyun teared up a little and hugged his mom's legs and said "so I-I have to leave my drawing set and toys here...if that so I don't wanna go to new place"

Taeyong's eye softened and he said "hmm...so....because of uncle Yong you all have to leave then....I promise when we reach Korea I'll give you all whatever you want. Taehyun will have lots of colors and you know there is a huge playroom, art room and even music room for you all. I defined it all for you guys. But now that if you don't wanna go....-"

Their eye widened and they shouted "we wanna goooooooo. We lobe you uncle Yongg."

Taeyong and Y/n laughter at them...but they have to admit kids have a good taste in cloths.

but they have to admit kids have a good taste in cloths