chapter 19

Diane turned her head toward Adrian.

"Do you Know any fallen angels that might know something about the abyss?"

Adrian's lips twisted into a scowl but he nodded.

"Take me to them."

Adrian's eyes turned into raging blue flames.

"Your not going to see the abyss!!!!"

Diane squared her shoulders and locked eyes with Adrian.

"The safety of Heaven is more important then my safety.If you don't help me then I will find the abyss on my own!!!!!!!"

Adrian sighed deeply.He took out his phone and he headed toward his motorcycle as he dialed a number.Diane turned her brown eyes on me.If I didn't know any better Id think she hated me.

I do hate you.Your trying to take away the love of my life.

"No your trying to take mine."

"He's my fiance!!!"

"He was your fiance."

"Adrian will always be mine.Never forget that you ungrateful b*tch.You survived the car crash but your not satisfied you have to have Adrian too!!!!!!!"

That's It!!!!! I might go to hell for this but i don't give a damn.I know angels have to be sweet and lovable but I hate this psycho b*tch.

I lunged for Diane.She fell to the floor and I was on top of her.I pulled hair and clawed at every inch of exposed skin.I grabbed her head and banged it against the lawn.I was about to bust open her lip when someone grabbed me by the waist.I was lifted off Diane.

"NO I want to teach this b*tch some manners!!!!"

I was dropped to the floor.Adrian is frowning down at me.I look over at Diane and she is a mess.My nails had drawn blood and left angry red marks that trailed up and down her skin.Her hair was matted and dirt was infused with her dark locks.She was crying.Adrian ran to her and wrapped his arms around her.Diane smirked at me.Oh cr*p she planned this!!!!!! Now I look like the psycho b*tch.Adrian helped her stumble to her feet.Adrian glared daggers at me.he glanced between me and Diane.

"No fighting or I don't take you to Xavier."

"Xavier?" We both said as our faces twisted into confusion.we glared daggers at each other.

"Xavier is a friend of mine.He might even be able to get that bracelet off Diane."

"When are we going to meet him?" Excitement lined Diane's voice.

"Right now."

Adrian's wings sprung from his back.He tossed me the keys to his motorcycle.He gathered Diane in his arms.

"Meet us at the valley.The place Diane landed."

Adrian flew up in the sky Diane cradled in his arms.Amber rode to the meadow listing a string of profanities in her mind.When I made it to the meadow Diane and Adrian sat in the middle of the meadow.They were staring up at the sky.I settled myself next to Adrian and I looked up.A black dot was nearing the earth.The figure landed in front of us.It was dude with lean build and rocker guy black hair.He wore black jeans and a black t-shirt that read Genius at birth slacker by choice.He turned his face toward me for a split second and I saw mesmerizing jade green eyes.He turned his jade green eyes at Diane and he burst into laughter.

"So....the......princess.....has.....been....defeated......by......a.....mere......bracelet."I'm assuming he's Xavier.Xavier spoke through fits of laughter.

Diane rose from the valley floor she trudged toward Xavier

"Can you remove this bracelet?"

"Maybe"

"If you remove this bracelet I shall grant you entrance to heaven."

Xavier's laughter faded away.The jade green liquid of his eyes froze.he grabbed Diane's wrist and examined the bracelet.

"Your going to need the key."

"Key?"we asked all confused.

Xavier twisted the bracelet around Diane's wrist to reveal a key whole.

"Kyle.'Was the word that we all hissed throughout the valley.

Xavier's body tensed his eyes roamed up and down Diane.

"That do*che bag stole my technology to imprison this princess.I think he should have picked Cynthia her powers ain't that useful."

"Your technology."Diane spoke her tone echoing her anger."

Diane swung a fist at Xavier.He stopped the punch by grabbing her wrists.

"Calm down princess."

"I hate you.Your an a** hole.Plus show me respect by calling me majesty."

Xavier chuckled but then gave a groan when Diane kicked him in the shin.

"STOP!! Calling ME PRINCESS"

Xavier smirked.

"Fine ANNY I will stop."

Diane's body coiled to lung at Xavier but Adrian grabbed her by the waist.Diane clawed uselessly at Xavier.Diane stopped clawing after a minute.Adrian released her and she locked eyes with Xavier.

"Will you help us?