Chapter 4 The Confession (this Gets Spicy)

Ethans POV: I hope this ends well I wonder what hell think. I wrote the note and left it on his table he didn't see me I asked sir if I could go to the toilet kai asked as well I walked silently so did he.

Kai's POV:He left me a note he thought I didn't see him he asked to go to the toilet so did I we walked there quietly he just got some water from his bag and drank it...
I felt like my body was being controlled I didn't have power over it anymore I pinned him to the wall he blushed I hold his face and say 'I can't hold it in anymore I love you your the one I want your lips on mine I want you he went red but then grabbed my hips and said' Next time tell me faster and grabbed my face and pulled me in to kiss him I blushed but kissed back what felt like hours we were Conjoined by our lips and I just Couldnt stop I kept going and going until the he said oh no no no only after class I stop and took a step back I got a drink and walked back to class I was red as a tomato and sat down so did ethan.    
                       I was in love

Ethans POV: I reached into my bag to get a drink it was white monster in a water bottle he thought it was just water I took a sip and put it back I was just about to ask him to meet me at my house when he pins me against the wall I blushed madly I grab his hips and he tells me 'I can't hold it in anymore I love you your the one I want your lips on mine I want you' I blush madly I then grab his face and say 'Next time tell me faster' And I pull him in and kissed him he kissed me back and dang did I love it what felt like forever I finally say oh no no no mister only after class he takes a drink of my monster and we walk about to class he loved it I knew he did we sit down I was fine he was fully red.