𝐈𝐈 ❆

Perhaps if Death is kind, and there can be returning,

We will come back to earth some fragrant night, And take these lanes to find the sea, and bedding breathes the same honeysuckle, low and white.

˙·٠•●♥ Ƹ̵̡ใƷ ♥●•٠·˙

Her body jolted awake, as she took a sharp breath. Her nostrils filled with the putrid smell as she looked around at her surroundings. She was in a public washroom, a nasty one to be specific. The corners had fungus growing, the tiles had gone black with how much dirt there was, everything had been destroyed from sinks to the walls as well but there were no holes in the wall. She scrunched her face in disgust and got up as quickly as she can. The smell was so putrescent it made her gag, she put a hand over her nose and mouth to prevent the smell.

The washroom was small and the only thing keeping the washroom lit up was the light bulb hanging in the middle, it seemed as if it'd go off any second cause of how dim it was. Thinking, Her thoughts immediately went to how she got her.

'Was I kidnapped?! Was it a dream?! Am I in a dream?!' she panicked. Wanting nothing more than to get out of this place she walked over to the door in hurry.

"Another soul lost" She flinched, heart-dropping. she snapped her head in the direction of the voice. There was an old woman standing doing what seemed to be mopping the floor, looking sympathetically at Y/n. Y/n didn't see her when her eyes scanned over the place before then 'where did she come from?!?'

"Who are you?" Y/n's voice cracked at the end. To say Y/n was terrified would be an understatement. She was beyond terrified, her heart was beating at an abnormal rate, and her whole body was trembling. It was written all over her face how apprehensive she was.

"I am no one of importance" the Woman answered.

"But I shall warn you of the dangers out there."

"Dangers? What is this place?" Questions started sputtering out of her mouth.

"Do you know where you are?" Y/n raised her eyebrow at the woman.

"Of course, I don't know how am I supposed to know!"

"Well, you're either dead or-"

'huh is this woman for real? she's crazy' Y/n thought 

"I'm going," Y/n said fed up with the old woman's chit-chat. She turned the knob to open the door

"Y/n, Don't let your eyes or heart fool you," She said which made Y/n stop and look at her.

"How do you know my name?" confusion could be sensed in her voice. She was scared but the woman was getting on her nerves, making her stay here and engage in a prattle when she could have fleed the place.