Chapter 3

??? : "So it is you..."

The moment the Beast said those words, Ruby became more scared of 'him' as she instantly understood that he was the one who spoke so strongly earlier. But it wasn't the voice that scared her (well not entirely) , it was the fact that he was looking at HER. But then her fear turned to confusion as he said those words.

Ruby wanted to ask what he meant by this but she was too scared to talk and beside her, Pyrrha looked just as confused as her friend. Cinder , who was silent the whole time due to fear, gathered all her courage to face the Mighty Beast. She was after all angry about the fact he ruined her plans and the anger took over the fear as she glared up at him.

Cinder : (angry) "You monster ! Do you realize what you did ?!"

??? : (growled) "Who are you ? You who dared to insult me !?"

The Beast's voice was so strong that the ground beneath the women's feet was shaking slightly. Instantly, Cinder regretted her previous words and her anger faded away like snow under the sun. But she didn't wanted to appear weak in front of this Creature despise how big he was.

Cinder : (hissed) "I am Cinder Fall ! And you stopped my plan to take over Beacon !"

The Dark-red scales Monster growled deeply as he straighten himself up to his full size in an intimidating manner while glaring daggers at the woman who dared to speak to HIM in such a manner. Ruby squeaked in fright and Pyrrha became paler as the two of them gazed up at the colossal form of the Being before them. It seemed like whatever he did , he was only scaring them more.

??? : (growled) "And you think I care about your plans ? Foolish woman ! Your pathetic pets are nothing against me !"

Cinder back away a bit , seemingly afraid of the Monster's anger but silently angry that he saw the Grimm as HER pets . For a moment nothing happened as both sides remained where they were. Pyrrha then decided to step before her enemy said something that would anger the Creature who would burn the Tower and everyone in it surely without hesitation . To everyone's surprise, she bowed before the Mighty Beast who turned away from Cinder to look at her.

Pyrrha : "Greetings Great One ! Sorry for the behavior of this woman she is twisted and mad..."

Hearing this, Cinder glared at her and looked ready to charge at the red haired teenager if it wasn't for the Beast standing nearby. Speaking of the Beast, he looked pleased by Pyrrha's show of respect as he calmed down a bit and even snorted a bit in amusement for the comment.

Pyrrha : (curious) "Pardon my question sir but..."

??? : "But you want to know who I am and why I am here ! Correct ?"

Pyrrha looked surprised at being interrupted but she nodded silently. The Colossal Reptile looked at the three women before him with a frown as he then turned his eyes toward Ruby who flinched under the Beast's gaze.

??? : "My name is Smaug ! I am know as 'The Greatest of Calamities' or 'The Terrible' !"

Pyrrha bowed her head in respect for the Creature now known as 'Smaug' and at her side, Ruby decided to stop acting like a child and she stepped closer to the Mighty Beast who could surely crush her like if she was nothing. But the Leader of Team RWBY needed answers so she had to chase those thoughts away to face the Creature whose orange eyes was watching her.

Ruby : (shakily) " Great Smaug... I would say welcome to Beacon but I don't think its really necessary..."

Smaug : "Indeed it isn't young Warrior ... If it was me I would still be in my cave sleeping under my pile of gold instead of being here !"