introduction

WARNING:
This contains manga spoilers.

WARNING: This contains manga spoilers

INTRODUCTIONS

MAIN CHARACTER:

Name: Park Kazumi
Height: 5'5
Weight: ——
Hair Color: bubblegum blue
Eye Color: pink
Age: 17
Birthdate: December 4
Sexuality: Pansexual // bisexual

LIKES:

◤ ╰─➤ cleaning, games, food, baking, cooking, reading, cloud/star gazing, ice skating, roller skates, skateboards, thrill, sleeping, adventure

DISLIKES:

◤ ╰─➤ drama, mess, liars, cheaters, indecisive bitches

PERSONALITY

◤ ╰─➤ likes playing games alone. she's extremely quiet in school (which is why ham dan-i never noticed her before despite her odd hair color) often has that bored look since she's smart and observant as fuck. she likes thrills, and can fight.

she made it a habit to go to the library once a day to read and browse books. she'd often go to the café near their school and house to read books and pass time.

she plays games and has the number one rank in the whole world, including korea but of course, no one knows that. yet.

she's on civil terms with her classmates, has no enemies and no friends. for her, they're all her acquittances.

she has a crush on ham dan-i and would often blush because of little things. her ears would go red because of dan-i's presence. she's a simp.

she openly expresses her feelings towards ham dan-i, both vocal and verbal/actions. she's sometimes easily flustered when it comes to ham dan-i.

she's also sometimes quite blunt. just like how she told the four heavenly kings and ban yeo-ryeong that she genuinely likes ham dan-i and would court her. she's also blunt about what she thinks nor feel.

her facial expressions varies whenever dan-i's around. she's a natural flirt.

"i like you ever since we were in middle school."

"i feel my heart breaking whenever you're crying."

"you look really pretty as usual."

"you deserve the world, so don't belittle yourself ever again."

"i love seeing you smile but i'd love it more if i'm the reason for your smiles."

· · ─────── ·· ─────── · ·
NOTES 📝

(1) Update may take too long. English is not my first language so please bare with me.

(2) May or may not contain angst.

(3) This will not entirely follow the manga as this is an au or alternate universe so this will still contain spoilers.

(4) the characters might be ooc, depending on how i perceive them.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

WARNING:
contains swearing, profanities, violence, manipulation, gore, mentions of blood, mentions of drugs and a bit of sexual stuff.

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Park Kazumi

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·